Women’s Talk

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

S-A
    Participant
    Is it true, as I've been told, that when women are together they talk in much more graphic, detailed and intimate terms about sex and their sexual partners than men do?
    Original Code SE38. Click here to see responses from the original archives. Click "to respond" below to reply.

User Detail :  

Name : S-A, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, City : Jacksonville, State : FL Country : United States, 

DL31837
    Participant
    Women do talk openly about things such as sex with their female friends because of the comfort level there. Also, because society paints a more pristine picture of us and how we should 'behave,' we tend to share with female friends the same things that men talk about more freely.

User Detail :  

Name : DL31837, Gender : F, City : Kansas City, State : MO Country : United States, 

Jessica
    Participant
    No. I've been in both inner circles of discussion. Men are equally graphic, women are just more truthful.

User Detail :  

Name : Jessica, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 23, City : Huntsville, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
    would like to know know a penis implant feels like while making love. how does the man feel? how does the women feel ? please someone get back to me

User Detail :  

Name : just-a-normal-women, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 22, City : london, State : NA Country : United Kingdom, Occupation : student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.