Women and farting

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Ernie
    Participant
    Do women fart? If they do, you'd never know it from hanging around with them. Me and countless other guys have always wondered if they do. When a woman is with her close gal pals and nobody is around, do they just let fly? Or when a woman is walking through the woods or something all alone, does she let it slide? I mean, I can't imagine anyone holding it in for their entire friggin' lives! Every gal I've ever tried to ask either denies that they do, or they think me a pig for asking. This looks like a place where I could get an answer for once.

User Detail :  

Name : Ernie, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Hispanic/Latino (may be any race), Age : 28, City : Santa Rosa, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Electrician, Education level : Technical School, Social class : Lower middle class, 

SR28460
    Participant
    Me, fart? Never.

Of course we fart! I had a female friend several years ago who farted around me, and when I finally accidentally let one slide in her presence, she laughed at my apology and announced to a friend of ours: 'S. finally farted in front of me! She was so embarrassed, it was so cute!' For some reason, it is difficult for some women to admit to normal human functioning; we are unspokenly taught to hide things like farting and masturbation.

By the way, I saw a comedy routine in which a male comic imitated the urgent way his wife rushed him out of the house to work in the morning, hurriedly kissing him goodbye with a slightly pained expression on her face. The punchline was that she could not ah, do No. 2 in the restroom until he'd left the house, because it would mar her femininity if he somehow knew that she excreted just like a man.

User Detail :  

Name : SR28460, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Humanist, Age : 23, City : San Antonio, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : unemployed, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, 

Lauren26094
    Participant
    I fart, and think it's funny almost as much as men do. But I wouldn't let THEM know that. I fart when I'm by myself, in front of my boyfriend (of three years) or in front of my family. I don't when sitting around with the gals. Apart from the people mentioned above, I don't fart in front of anybody, or talk about my bowel movements.

User Detail :  

Name : Lauren26094, Gender : F, Age : 21, City : Washington, State : DC Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : 4 Years of College, 

Lucy22417
    Participant
    Of course women fart. It's a natural body function. The main difference between men and women that I've noticed is that usually women hold them until they are away from other people. We can't figure out why men can't seem to do the same thing. Many women would be mortified to fart within the smelling distance of another person - even a stranger. There is a similar thing with spitting - I see men 'hawk a loogie' on the street all the time, and then it sits there on the sidewalk to gross out everybody who passes by. Why do men do that? Women have phlegm, too, yet we manage to keep it to ourselves.

User Detail :  

Name : Lucy22417, Gender : F, Race : Hispanic/Latino (may be any race), Age : 26, City : San Jose, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Engineer, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

LaShaquanda
    Participant
    Have you been living under a rock the last 28 years? Bodily functions don't differ that much between males and females, although females tend not to do it in public.

User Detail :  

Name : LaShaquanda, Gender : F, City : St. Louis, State : MO Country : United States, 

Rhiannon
    Yes, women fart. I just ate tuna salad with lots of onions, and I've been farting all afternoon. I let out some pretty rancid ones sometimes. We also burp, hiccup, pick various body parts and scratch ourselves. No, we don't do these things in front of other women very often, except maybe our sisters and moms and closest friends. We're taught that these normal body fuctions are unacceptable. My father is a fairly flatulent man, and I didn't realize until I was in elementary school that it wasn't acceptable to fart in public, especially for a girl. There are all kinds of ways that women are taught to hate their normal bodies. We diet incessantly, layer our faces with makeup, pimple cream and wrinkle cream, color our gray hairs ... and hold in our farts. The only man I feel comfortable farting in front of is my fiance, which is no doubt a sign of true love and trust.

User Detail :  

Name : Rhiannon, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Jewish, Age : 29, City : Eden Prairie, State : MN Country : United States, Occupation : Professor, Social class : Middle class, 

Rick29856
    Participant
    Everyone passes a certain amount of gas each day. It is vulgar to do so loudly in front of others. Males and females who are mature have learned to pass gas silently and gradually so as not to cause offense. It's not a topic for polite discussion; that's why you've encountered uneasiness in others when you brought it up.

User Detail :  

Name : Rick29856, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, City : Springfield, State : OH Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

PappaJerry
    Participant
    Of course women fart. The important point, however, is that farting is the true test of any new relationship. There is no relationship whatsoever until one is able to noisily, odorifously and unabashedly fart in the presence of the now 'significant other.'

User Detail :  

Name : PappaJerry, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 66, City : Tampa, State : FL Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Meg
    Participant
    I fart in front of family members, and around certain friends. It's not a huge deal for me. It's a bodily function, and I don't see why women have to be so disgusted by it, as long as it's not done in public (with anyone knowing).

User Detail :  

Name : Meg, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 17, City : Modesto, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Library Page/Assistant, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Cynthia J.
    I'm a dancer. I fart. In fact, I have a 'regular' who comes in and gives me money to fart. I eat the right things the night before. He pays well and is very non-aggressive. I like doing this for him. It beats putting up with an a**hole.

User Detail :  

Name : Cynthia J., Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Presbyterian, Age : 47, City : Indianapolis, State : IN Country : United States, Occupation : dancer, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

PW30321
    Participant
    Women do it, yes. But most women don't eat as much as men, or eat the foods that cause them to fart a lot: beer, meat, etc.

User Detail :  

Name : PW30321, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 33, City : Sydney, State : NA Country : Australia, Occupation : I.T., Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Angela24956
    Participant
    I dont fart. I poot!

User Detail :  

Name : Angela24956, Gender : F, City : Germany, State : na Country : Germany, 

C19204
    Participant
    I fart. I don't make any noise, though (they're silent and violent). They don't smell much, as I eat well. I never fart in confined places, only outside or in well-ventilated places. About farting in front of partners: no way, no matter how much I loved him. He farts in front of me, and I always give him a hard time (jokingly). I would prefer if he didn't though - just to save my nose.

User Detail :  

Name : C19204, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 23, City : Perth, State : NA Country : Australia, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Sarah
    Participant
    Yes, we fart just as much as you guys do. I know not all women are the same, but I know that I will NEVER purposely fart in front of anyone...I have accidentally in front of my husband, and a few other friends, but I'd never just let one rip for no reason...it's just gross. I don't want to subject anyone else to that *L*.

User Detail :  

Name : Sarah, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : na, Disability : na, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Pagan, Age : 21, City : Swannanoa, State : NC Country : United States, Occupation : Crew at a pizza place, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Melinda
    Participant
    very rarely in public. if so, the various layers of underwear muffles and softens the impact such as when wearing support brief or girdle along with panties and pantyhose. but usually its released when using the restroom.

User Detail :  

Name : Melinda, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Asian, Religion : Baptist, City : Houston, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : fashion model/designer, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.