Why oral sex?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Peter30388
    Participant
    Why do people have oral sex? Is it healthy, considering the fact that our mouths are not always that clean? What about the smell? How does one overcome that?

User Detail :  

Name : Peter30388, Gender : M, Age : 40, City : Kuala Lumpur, State : NA Country : Malaysia, 

Lucy22618
    Participant
    People have oral sex because it feels good and adds some variety to one's sex life. It is true that our mouths have bacteria, but I have never heard of this being a problem. Of course it's always a good idea for people to brush their teeth often, anyway, for general health. As for the smell, everybody smells different, some stronger than others, but if everything is healthy and clean, it should not smell bad. If you are worried about it, both of you should brush your teeth and take a bath before you start. In fact, you migh try doing it in the bathtub. That can be really fun.

User Detail :  

Name : Lucy22618, Gender : F, Race : Hispanic/Latino (may be any race), Age : 26, City : San Jose, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Engineer, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Gregory-H21580
    Participant
    If the woman you are with has a bad smell, that's a hygiene problem she needs to correct.

User Detail :  

Name : Gregory-H21580, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Age : 22, City : New York, State : NY Country : United States, Occupation : law student, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, 

Ariann23772
    Participant
    Oral sex doesn't appear to have any more risk to it than vaginal intercourse, despite our dirty mouths. There's nothing unhealthy about it. People have oral sex because it feels good - the same reason people have ANY kind of sex. In fact, most women aren't able to achieve orgasm without clitoral stimulation, which is obviously significantly easier with oral sex. If by 'smell' you mean a woman's natural vaginal odor, it should not be offensive unless she has an infection. From my experience, women's vaginas smell a lot better than men's crotches because they wash better.

User Detail :  

Name : Ariann23772, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, City : Cleveland, State : OH Country : United States, Occupation : student, 

Debbie Williams
    Participant
    TO ME MANY PEOPLE HAVE ORAL SEX, OUT OF LOVE. To me, many people have oral sex out of love. They feel that they want to show their mate the length of their affection. Others do it for the hell of it. The smell does not stay, from what I have heard.

User Detail :  

Name : Debbie Williams, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 18, City : Miami, State : FL Country : United States, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Tina24610
    Participant
    Couples who truely trust each other show signs of affection by pleasing their mate. I wouldn't say that all people should do it its not for everyone. And for the smell if the person is clean they should not have a bad smell. There are ways to kill the smell. (bathing, Duching)

User Detail :  

Name : Tina24610, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Catholic, City : NewYork, State : NY Country : United States, 

Tina24609
    Participant
    Couples who trust each other show signs of affection by pleasing their mate. I wouldn't say all people should do it; it's not for everyone. As for the smell, if the person is clean, they should not have a bad smell. Also, there are ways to kill the smell (bathing, douching).

User Detail :  

Name : Tina24609, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Catholic, City : NewYork, State : NY Country : United States, 

jbjones
    Participant
    no sex in todays society is safe but I would suggest you check into dental dams that would protect you while having oral sex!! also once you get by the smell you've licked it :)

User Detail :  

Name : jbjones, City : tullahassee, State : OK Country : United States, 

Kelly
    Because it feels good.

User Detail :  

Name : Kelly, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Presbyterian, Age : 26, City : Pittsburgh, State : PA Country : United States, Occupation : nurse, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Trxi
    Participant
    Giving oral sex is one of my favourite practices. I love to gulp down his smelly and sticky goo. I often visualize the twirling seminal tadpoles and have so a great final kick. I think I have swallowed gallons of semen in my life, though from 2 men only. Jilling off during the act fullfills all my needs.

User Detail :  

Name : Trxi, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Disability : repaired harelip, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 35, City : Munich, State : NA Country : Germany, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Terro
    Participant
    My bf and I love oral sex! We prefer it to intercourse because it's more intimate. I think you really have to like--or love--someone in order to perform oral sex because it is so personal. Oddly enough, you get used to the smell. It's like an inquired taste.

User Detail :  

Name : Terro, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 42, City : Cedar Rapids, State : IA Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, 
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.