Why fake when you can teach?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Alex J.
    Participant
    Why would any woman fake an orgasm instead of telling the man how to do it better? The first time my ex-girlfriend and I played around, at the end she said something along the lines of "is that all?" She proceeded to instruct me on how to please her better. Wouldn't it be better for everyone if the guy was shown how to do a good job?

User Detail :  

Name : Alex J., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Jewish, Age : 17, City : Elkins Park, State : PA Country : United States, Occupation : High School student, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Andrew
    Participant
    Not all women have the confidence to teach. They're afraid of hurting men's feelings. And for good reason: Even fewer men have the confidence to accept constructive criticism on such a personal topic. They interpret it as rejection. Consider yourself lucky to have a forward girlfriend and also to be able to accept what she had to say in the right spirit.

User Detail :  

Name : Andrew, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 35, City : Huntington, State : NY Country : United States, Occupation : Reporter, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Lena22852
    Participant
    Of course it is better for everyone involved if the woman shows her partner how to please her. But this doesn't always happen, for the following reason: The woman is not confident enough to show her partner (she's embarrassed about what turns her on, she's afraid he will make fun of her or be disgusted by her request, she's worried he won't care enough to respond, he's insecure and he makes it clear to her that 'he knows what to do,' etc. This also happens between partners of the same sex). So, when a woman is routinely faking orgasms, it points to a fundamental lack of trust and communication in the relationship. Improve communication and trust outside the bed, and that will always make for a better time in it.

User Detail :  

Name : Lena22852, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 29, City : New Orleans, State : LA Country : United States, 

Catharine
    Some guys just don't want to learn, and they interpret the fact that the woman hasn't come yet as 'I must keep going and going and going...' In this case, women fake to get the guy to QUIT.

User Detail :  

Name : Catharine, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Disability : Stage IV breast cancer, Race : Pacific Islander, Religion : Atheist, Age : 37, City : Seattle, State : WA Country : United States, Occupation : Writer, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Kerry
    Sometimes it's easier to just fake it, and they'll get it over with. She might be tired and not want to invest all the energy that it takes to make sex good. Yes, it would be better if she would teach him how to do it right, but sometimes it just takes so much effort....

User Detail :  

Name : Kerry, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Pagan, Age : 29, City : Ventura, State : CA Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

StarrWolf27943
    Participant
    I don't fake orgasms, I just don't have them. I can only have them if I'm using my fingers at the same time, and sometimes that's a problem, because it's not always easy to slip a hand in there. Anyway, I can get myself off, and that's the important thing. Because of that, I would prefer the sex to be for the guy. So rather than faking an orgasm, I'll let him know I'm enjoying it but that my intent is not on my orgasm. Sometimes I can't be satisfied until he's finished, and he can't finish unless he feels he's done all he can to make it good for me. For the most part it is good, but every once in a while there is a little 'cheerleading' involved. But really, how can I say this: I always want sex, because I want to watch as he gets off, not because I want to. Also, when I do use my hand and I finish first, I sort of wish I hadn't, because by that time I just don't want it anymore and just want to be left alone.

User Detail :  

Name : StarrWolf27943, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Pagan, Age : 20, City : Stephenville, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : delivery driver, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.