Why do you guys still wear underwear?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Dan
    Participant
    I gave up on both boxers and briefs several months ago, since these days I prefer to not wear underwear at all. I find that underwear is redundant and pointless, and the lack of it provides far more comfort and freedom. I live in southern California, so I have no need for thermal underwear, either. Why do the rest of you guys continue to wear underwear? Why haven't you discovered the joys of 'going commando'? Are there any other guys out there of likemind?

User Detail :  

Name : Dan, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : na, Race : Chicano, Religion : Pentecostal Christian, Age : 21, City : Los Angeles area, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Social class : Lower middle class, 

David
    Participant
    Underwear. Move the letters around and they spell 'sanitary barrier.' They catch the last couple of drops that we can never shake off. They absorb the sweat from between the cheek area and other spots down below that would otherwise end up on your jeans. They let you get an extra day's wear out of your clothes. Usually. Otherwise, you get this bacteria thing cooking, and pretty soon everyone can tell except you - and maybe the other commandos. Personally, I like my 'boys' to have a home, but boxers are there if you want freedom.

User Detail :  

Name : David, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : spiritual, Age : 49, City : Battle Creek, State : MI Country : United States, Occupation : factory, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Andrew
    Participant
    There's an excellent argument for underwear in that movie. It involves zippers.

User Detail :  

Name : Andrew, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 35, City : Huntington, State : NY Country : United States, Occupation : Reporter, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Brian23006
    Participant
    Two reasons why I wear briefs: 1) I hate having everything bounce around. I like that secure feeling you get with briefs. 2) The embarrassment of forgetting to zip up would be much, much worse without underwear. We all do it sometimes.

User Detail :  

Name : Brian23006, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 33, City : Minneapolis, State : MN Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower class, 

Ken
    Well I wear them for some of the reasons mentioned above, as well as a few others. There's the old auto accident theory (you know, mom always warned you to wear clean underwear in case you get into an accident) which prevents unnecessary embarassment at the hands of paramedics. There's the problem of rashes from rough fabrics like denim. And there's the problem of, um, "undisguised arousal" which could be prevented by well-fitting underwear which can keep everything in check.

User Detail :  

Name : Ken, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Catholic, Age : 32, City : Chicago, State : IL Country : United States, Occupation : marketing, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Carlos M.
    Participant
    I prefer briefs for the same reasons mentioned by both Brian and Dave. I never could get used to the idea of "free-balling," so not wearing underwear or running free in boxers just didn't seem appropriate for me. Besides, I like keeping the boys in line. I prefer the comfort, styling and secure feeling I get from my all-American classic cotton whites. Besides, I think they look great!

User Detail :  

Name : Carlos M., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : Hispanic/Latino (may be any race), Religion : Catholic, Age : 38, City : Los Angeles, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Sr. Administrative Aide, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Carlos P.
    Participant
    I wear briefs for the same reason stated by the last respondent, and because I enjoy the creature comforts of the classic whites. Besides, how would I continue to sell underwear if I didn't wear underwear?

User Detail :  

Name : Carlos P., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : Hispanic/Latino (may be any race), Religion : Catholic, Age : 40, City : Tulsa, State : OK Country : United States, Occupation : Communications, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Nicky
    Participant
    As Elaine on Seinfeld said, 'I don't know how you guys walk around with those things!' Dan, I don't understand why you would want your genitals to flop around unencumbered, especially running. Another question while we're on the subject of male genitals: Why are men always playing 'pocket pool'? It's disgusting. Do you have to keep checking to see if it's still there, or is a masturbatory thing?

User Detail :  

Name : Nicky, Gender : F, Religion : Pagan, Age : 46, City : Ft Worth, State : TX Country : United States, 

Mawk
    Participant
    I think you are right, mate. I intend to 'let it all hang free' for the next few days. I reckon the reason I get sweaty in the first place is that I have that extra layer of clothing under my trousers. I will report back if I turn out to be a successful convert. P.S. Doesn't it make you horny when you find out a bloke doesn't wear underwear?

User Detail :  

Name : Mawk, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 29, City : Norwich, Norfolk, UK., State : NA Country : United Kingdom, Occupation : Truck Driver, Education level : High School Diploma, 

Peter-F
    Participant
    I live in Cape Town, where the climate is very similar to Southern California's. I also see little point in wearing boxers. Commando is the most comfortable way to dress and is the style for real men. Like Brad Pitt, David Carradine and many others, I find the freedom fantactic. Besides, the chicks just love it.

User Detail :  

Name : Peter-F, Gender : M, City : Cape Town, State : NA Country : South Africa, 

Kilo
    Participant
    i like the hanging loose feeling, but i find that with out boxers the head of my penis rubs against the zipper of my pants which is very uncomfortable.

User Detail :  

Name : Kilo, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : mixed black and white, Religion : Atheist, Age : 18, City : Boston, State : MA Country : United States, Occupation : Valet, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Melinda
    Participant
    better to have 'brown stains' on underwear that on clothes you wear...

User Detail :  

Name : Melinda, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Asian, Religion : Baptist, City : Houston, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : fashion model/designer, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Paul D.
    Participant
    If been wondering what purpose it serves. It increases laundry. Flies slow me down when I have to go and make anti-dribbling measures more difficult. I prefer bikinis if I do wear it although I have hardly noticed the lack of support of late. Going to some medical appointments might be the only reason for wearing it so I don't needlessly expose myself to a physician. I don't care, but many seem overly concerned about nudity. How were we all born anyway?

User Detail :  

Name : Paul D., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Disability : bipolar, arthritis, Race : human, Religion : Unitarian, Age : 59, City : Fresno, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : retired, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, 
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.