Why do women sometimes laugh at…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Eric
    Participant
    This may sound like a stupid question, but why do women sometimes laugh or giggle when they see a guy's private parts? Does it look funny or goofy to them? One woman even told me she thinks it is funny-looking. Why?

User Detail :  

Name : Eric, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Jewish, City : Minneapolis, State : MN Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : High School Diploma, 

Ronald-V29669
    Participant
    Laughing is often a response to an awkward situation. I think that most women know enough about male anatomy that they are not merely inquisitive. Unlike men for the most part who are visual, women are more often than not, auditory. Even though Playgirl is as available as Playboy, it is a misplaced 'reaction' to appeal to women through visual media.

User Detail :  

Name : Ronald-V29669, City : Edmonton, State : NA Country : Canada, 

Steve-M27833
    Participant
    I think there are a variety of reasons women sometimes laugh when they see a man's genitals. One may be the ludicrous appearance of a man's penis/testicles; if you think about it, the whole package is less than esthetically pleasing. It certainly isn't as neat and clean as a woman's vulva. Another reason might be nervousness on her part, or sheer unfamiliarity with a man's organs.

User Detail :  

Name : Steve-M27833, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Muslim, Age : 35, City : Boston, State : MA Country : United States, Occupation : Systems manager, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, 

sylphide
    Participant
    The general idea is that both men and women's genitalia are rather 'funny looking', meaning that it's not really something elegant or gracious to look at. However, to most people a guy's privates shouldn't be the kind of thing to provoke giggles. I mean, half the population has what you have, it's not like she didn't expect to see one there anyways. It really depends on the situation in which the woman laughed...if it was in a social situation, such as you were watching a movie together where someone's penis was suddenly shown (such as in 'There's Something about Mary' or 'Monty Python's The Life of Brian'), it's a natural human reaction, especially for females, to be a little embarassed or surprised and laugh it off. However, if you were being intimate with each other and she giggled when you took your pants off, it doesn't seem to me like she's mature enough to be in an intimate situation in the first place.

User Detail :  

Name : sylphide, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 18, City : windsor, State : NA Country : Canada, Occupation : student, Education level : High School Diploma, 

sylphide
    Participant
    The general idea is that both men's and women's genitalia are rather "funny looking," meaning that it's not really something elegant or gracious to look at. However, to most people a guy's privates shouldn't be the kind of thing to provoke giggles. I mean, half the population has what you have. It's not like she didn't expect to see one there anyways.

It really depends on the situation in which the woman laughed. If it was in a social situation, such as you were watching a movie together where someone's penis was suddenly shown (such as in There's Something about Mary or Monty Python's The Life of Brian), it's a natural human reaction, especially for females, to be a little embarassed or surprised and laugh it off. However, if you were being intimate with each other and she giggled when you took your pants off, it doesn't seem to me like she's mature enough to be in an intimate situation in the first place.

User Detail :  

Name : sylphide, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 18, City : windsor, State : NA Country : Canada, Occupation : student, Education level : High School Diploma, 

Ninkasi
    Participant
    I would agree with the previous respondents, but would also add this--a guy's 'accoutrements' can do visibly humorous stuff. We're not used to that because all our changes during arousal are mostly internal. Some men's testicles squirm; the penis can do all kinds of hilarious antics, especially when not erect. It can also be pretty damn entertaining to watch it 'grow' and observe the changes in size and texture. We just don't have 'toys' with that much visible and obvious entertainment value.

User Detail :  

Name : Ninkasi, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, City : Houston, State : TX Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

J.J.
    Sometimes I laugh because I visualize the penis to be a character or a puppet. I mean this in the best way, it's just that I'm highly visual. So, like any character, he takes on a life of his own, you can make him 'talk' and the whole bit. It's all in fun, and NOT to make fun. Sometimes, though..men take their penis all too seriously, and by the time I'd see it, it looks nothing like what they described. That makes me laugh, too.

User Detail :  

Name : J.J., Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 31, City : Burlingame, State : CA Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, 

GARY
    I wonder, what is it about your johnson that makes a woman want to laugh?

User Detail :  

Name : GARY, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Jewish, Age : 38, City : Los angeles, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : professional, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, 

MM
    Participant
    If a women laughs or giggle, it has more to do with her nervousness and not your physique. Laughing is one way a women handles being nervous.

User Detail :  

Name : MM, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Baptist, Age : 29, City : Birmingham, State : AL Country : United States, Occupation : Professional, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

mmelissa
    Participant
    A girl may laugh because it may be smaller than what she's used to, or it's big, a different color, weird-looking...

User Detail :  

Name : mmelissa, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 19, City : Middletown, State : CT Country : United States, Occupation : cashier, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Lower middle class, 
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.