Why do women laugh when they answer a question?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Renea
    Participant
    Why do some women laugh whenever they respond to a question? Like "what time is it?" They answer "Ha, ha, ha! It's 3:30!" I find this behavior baffling.

User Detail :  

Name : Renea, Race : Hispanic/Latino (may be any race), Age : late 50s, City : Jacksonville, State : FL Country : United States, 

RuthP
    To me, it just sounds like the person is embarrassed or nervous and is laughing to try to disguise that fact.

User Detail :  

Name : RuthP, Gender : Female, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Pagan, Age : 48, City : McAllen, State : TX Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 

KaelahA.
    I think it might be that they are either nervous or they probably the time reminded them something funny.

User Detail :  

Name : KaelahA., Gender : Female, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Disability : none, Race : 3 different races., Religion : Not in any religion, Age : 20, City : SLC, State : UT Country : United States, Occupation : University Student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.