Why do white men desire black women for sex?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Nafeesah A.
    Participant
    Why do white males desire black women for sex, but when it comes to relationships and marriage it's out of the question? Why is it some kind of fantasy to white men to sleep with a black woman? Is it because of the things their friends tell them, or because they think that sex with a black woman is different from a white woman?

User Detail :  

Name : Nafeesah A., Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Disability : learning disabled, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Muslim, Age : 32, City : Chicago, State : IL Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

FrankD
    Most are because its considered to be taboo, and of course forbidden. Now myself, I came from a suburb of Detroit where there was no white girls. So myself, I have always been attracted to black women. And have I been with both black and white women, honestly sex with black women was a lot better. They all were alot more passionate and adventerous.

User Detail :  

Name : FrankD, Gender : Male, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 32, City : Taylor, State : MI Country : United States, Occupation : Tech, Education level : Technical School, Social class : Lower middle class, 

BenClerk
    Participant
    I for one do not experience this crave I find sex to be more affiliated with passion anyways. Therefore unless I feel in some way attached to a person, I see no reason for sex with anyone of any ethnicity, nor do I in any way see a women of a different skin color and think there would be a different feeling in bed. Life is in knowledge.

User Detail :  

Name : BenClerk, Gender : Male, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : mixed, Age : 15, City : Waldron, State : AR Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, 
    Why do we want to eat an orange when an apple is perfectly good? I want to sleep with any girl I find attractive. As far as a relationship or marrage, if she is 'the one' I don't care about color. That said, I have dated and lived with women from other backgrounds and how we were both raised to deal with daily communication, values and lifestyle really became a big problem, also disapproving family on both sides hurts long term relationships. One girl thought yelling and arguing ment you care, my parents never fought and I hated having argument in the air all the time.

User Detail :  

Name : GuyGuyerson, Gender : Male, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 45, City : boise, State : ID Country : United States, Occupation : self employed construction, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Lower middle class, 
    I'm not sure where you are getting your information but I married a black woman. Since the day we met she was nice to talk to, sexy and had a beautiful smile. It was so exciting plus she is 7 years younger so not to get into details but it was indescribable, thrilling and the best time in my life and if I could go back 16 years ago I would and do it again. It is different with a white woman they have no spunk in my book. Ebony, caramel, chocolate, with whipped cream it doesn't matter to me they are beautiful, warm and interesting especially in the winter time, when its cold out.

User Detail :  

Name : BruceStephens, Gender : Male, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 49, City : Newark, State : NJ Country : United States, Occupation : Student/Surveyor, Education level : Technical School, Social class : Lower class, 
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.