Why are women attracted to men who treat them bad?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

MikeJ
    Participant
    Why is it that women always run to the men that are assholes or abuse them? And why can't they get out of these relationships?

User Detail :  

Name : MikeJ, Gender : Male, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Lutheran, Age : 20, City : Cedar Rapids, State : IA Country : United States, Occupation : Military, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

ShirleyAvery
    Participant
    Unfortunately, a lot of women grew up in dysfunctional homes where they were not well treated, so they consider that normal. Unless they get therapy to change, they probably won't go for nice guys. These other women have LOTS of other problems. Look for other types of women. Also, ask yourself if your grooming and general appearance are good. You don't have to look like a male model, but a good haircut,neat clean clothing plus daily baths and tooth brushing are imperative. Just Curious

User Detail :  

Name : ShirleyAvery, Gender : F, Disability : none, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Jewish, Age : 52, City : st. louis, State : MO Country : United States, Occupation : writer, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Mara
    Participant
    "tooth" brushing? LOL! What are you implying? How do you know he doesn't have more than just the one tooth :-D

User Detail :  

Name : Mara, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 40, City : Atlanta, State : GA Country : United States, Occupation : data entry, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

JerryS
    Participant
    If your partner has a manipulative personality, it is easy to get sucked into a state called co-dependence. I come from a very "normal" family background, yet I got sucked in twice. My partners were not abusive, but one was compulsively promiscuous and the other was an alcholic. In both cases, I wound up so intertwined with their problems that I lost myself.

User Detail :  

Name : JerryS, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Jewish, Age : 52, City : New Britain, State : CT Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.