Why are black girls so difficult?

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Andre
    Participant
    Sorry to say, but most black women are. That's why, when a black man acquires wealth, he marries a white woman for, the same reasons mentioned. It is very rare to find a black woman who is considerate of a man's feelings. Then some black women wonder why they cannot find and keep a good man. It's because they chase them off with all of their whining and complaining about small, irrelevant things. Most black women make the brothers work too hard. It's like they don't appreciate the good things we do for them; while in a relationship, they tend to look at only the bad. Don't get me wrong, I love my black sistas, but some need to be more appreciative and considerate of the brothas. I am dating, in my opinion, the best, most beautiful sista in the world right now. She respects me and appreciates everything I do for her. She makes me feel good when I'm around her, and I make her feel like the queen that she is. If all the sistas were like her, then all off the brothas would be with the sistas.

User Detail :  

Name : Andre, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Age : 21, City : Miami, State : FL Country : United States, Occupation : College Student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Mandy
    Participant
    I am blessed with a large circle of friends who come from diverse backgrounds. Those friends include second-generation South Vietnamese, a Latina, a third-generation German, a Somali, a 'black' person, an Inuit, and more; sounds like a Rainbow Coalition, huh? Among each other, we are free to discuss racial differences without fear of offense, although none of us would presume to be non-racist. I have heard other black men complain of being treated harshly by black women, and respectfully by white women. One thing at work may be black women's evolution, for survival, to be strong and uncompromising. Equally complex is the knowledge that in the United States, many black men live up to negative stereotypes, like being more likely to end up in prison, possess drugs, be murdered or commit murder, create illegitimate children and fail to support them, be unemployed, etc.

I'm sure as a black man, you have have these and other similar stereotypes directed at yourself, whether true or untrue. I am told that black women subscribe to said stereotypes just as frequently as those of other ethnic groups.

Also often true, reinforcing another negative racial stereotype, is the fact that some (many?) white women still believe in being submissive to their male partner, and even that it is normal and acceptable to be devoted (martyr-like, even) to their partner while not holding him to the same high expectations. I do not assert that your personal experiences were shaped by the aforementioned conditioned behaviors, but there is always a possibility.

Another thing to consider, which may surprise you, is that secretly many black sisters feel physically unattractive when compared to the prevailing standard of beauty (just look in a Playboy to verify); they do not want to admit to themselves or others that they have this insecurity; so they display hostility toward men to avoid rejection. It's 'I'll dog him before he can dog me!' Most black women (that I know) would love to be in a relationship with a black man; they are just afraid to go into it without their defenses up. Even though it is unfair to you, I hope you can understand the other side. I think the fact that you want to understand this whole thing shows that you do not live up to the negative stereotypes. I wish you love and hope you can forgive.

User Detail :  

Name : Mandy, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Irish, German, Norwegian!, Religion : Catholic, Age : 25, City : Minneapolis, State : MN Country : United States, Occupation : clerical, student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Krystal26307
    Participant
    It is wrong to stereotype any group of people. There are many black girls who are kind and classy. I don't know where you have gotten the idea that ALL black girls are selfish, inconsiderate, and disrespectful. Also, when you are in a relationship- a serious relationship, if your partner reacts to you and treats you a certain way, sometimes their problem is how you are treating THEM. If you have only met disrespectful black women, maybe it's an image of your attitude towards them. Maybe in your subconciousness for some reason, you disrespect and dislike ALL black women, so their attitude towards you is reciprocated. Quite a few black men disrespect and dislike black women- whether it's their perception that they are rude, lazy, unrefined, or just a bunch of unattractive women. If you are ready to give up on black women for any stereotypical reason, then respectfully I say, that is your business. But do remember, if you do exclude black women because or your false perceptions, you could be missing out on one of the many strong, beautiful, intelligent, loving, caring, considerate black women that are out there. Good luck to you, Krystal

User Detail :  

Name : Krystal26307, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Age : 19, City : denver, State : CO Country : United States, 

Robert29737
    Participant
    I am also African American and middle to upper class, and I cannot stand the way a lot of black women treat their men, which is why I tend to stay away from them. Do not get me wrong, there are plenty of beautiful and considerate young black females out there, but you have to have a keen eye to spot them.

User Detail :  

Name : Robert29737, Gender : M, Race : Black/African American, City : Aberdeen, State : MD Country : United States, Education level : Technical School, Social class : Middle class, 

Cee-Cee
    Participant
    it depends on the black girl. you cant just say all black girls are difficult because that's not true. that's like saying all black men are lazy or all black men are gangbangers. if you want a nice black girl then make an effort to find one.

User Detail :  

Name : Cee-Cee, City : Los Angeles, State : CA Country : United States, 

AJ
    Participant
    I think you just talk to the wrong black girls because there are nice ones out there like me. I am always polite and I have manners, and I am always on my best behavior.

User Detail :  

Name : AJ, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 19, City : Folkston, State : GA Country : United States, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.