Why Men Spit

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

AnneB.
    Participant
    Why do men need to spit so much in public. Do they create more mucus than women and really need to get rid of it?

User Detail :  

Name : AnneB., Gender : Female, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : American Indian, Religion : New Age/Metaphysical, Age : 50, City : Jacksonville Beach, State : FL Country : United States, 

ShirleyAvery
    Participant
    IN my personal experience and observation, when women need to spit, they use a kleenex so it's not so obvious. I have on rare occasions spit into the street when there was nobody around and no kleenex handy. if there's somebody around & no kleenex, I just swallow it. Just Curious

User Detail :  

Name : ShirleyAvery, Gender : F, Disability : none, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Jewish, Age : 52, City : st. louis, State : MO Country : United States, Occupation : writer, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

JerryS
    Participant
    I never spit, myself, and find it rather disgusting when others do it. My understanding is that in China it is considered perfectly acceptable. Women in general are more "socially conscious" than most men. Perhaps they won't go out without lipstick, or wear their glasses for a picture, that sort of thing. They also tend, in general, to have a more finely tuned sense of what is acceptable behavior. Obviously, there are many exceptions.

User Detail :  

Name : JerryS, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Jewish, Age : 52, City : New Britain, State : CT Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.