Why Me.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Ivana
    I'm 16 and I was wondering if guys find it unattractive for teen girls to have foot problems (in my case, bunions). Should I be self-conscience about this or just forget about it and remember that no one is perfect?

User Detail :  

Name : Ivana, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 16, City : West Bend, State : NA Country : United States, 

ShirleyAvery
    Participant
    If that's your biggest problem, you're one lucky girl. YOu're right, nobody's perfect. I hope you're old enough now to realize that personality matters most and keeping your appearance clean, neat and as attractive as you reasonably can without going to ridiculous extremes. Just Curious

User Detail :  

Name : ShirleyAvery, Gender : F, Disability : none, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Jewish, Age : 52, City : st. louis, State : MO Country : United States, Occupation : writer, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Dot
    Participant
    If you have bunions at 16 they'll only get worse if you're not mindful about your shoes. Unstructured flipflops and/or high heels that put all the pressure on the balls of your feet will exacerbate your problems. I have bad feet and I've never had any shortage of dates. Most guys don't look at feet unless they have a particular foot fetish.

User Detail :  

Name : Dot, Gender : Female, Age : none, City : L.A., State : CA Country : United States, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.