Who likes obese women, and why?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Chris P.
    I am a male turning 20 and am curious about why a man would be attracted to an extremely obese woman. I have many 'larger' friends, and they are some of the best people I know, but I feel no attraction to them. My ideal woman does not have a model's body, but to me, too much weight is debilitating and unattractive.

User Detail :  

Name : Chris P., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 19, City : Windsor, Ontario, State : NA Country : Canada, Occupation : student, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Kassie
    Different men are attracted to different women. This holds true for women as well. You may not like larger women, but a lot of men do. I am an overweight female. I have been told by many people that I am very pretty. I have no problem getting dates. Fat people have feelings, too. Most of us are not lazy, messy slobs. I am a well-educated, successful, sassy Big Beautiful Woman and proud of it. To each their own

User Detail :  

Name : Kassie, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 28, City : Albany, State : NY Country : United States, Occupation : Sales, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Alma
    Participant
    I dont know about men, but as a gay woman I can tell you I prefer a woman with a few extra pounds on her. To me, the difference is not only physical, but also shows in personality. In my opinion, 'ample' women are more sensitive, perceptive, more open to humor and much more giving of themselves. The simple fact is, curves are sexy. And no one moves and responds like a woman with plenty of curves, especially in an intimate moment.

User Detail :  

Name : Alma, Gender : Female, Sexual Orientation : Lesbian, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Methodist, City : Kempner, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : contract employee, Education level : 4 Years of College, 

SexyRedd
    Participant
    Men like obese women because they can cook and have low self-esteem. However, liking a fat-obese woman for black and white man differs. Black men like fat obese white women because they'll suck their dicks and swallow their cum like its some filling in donut. White men like fat women because they know with or without a job that woman aint going nowhere

User Detail :  

Name : SexyRedd, Gender : F, Age : 20, City : Ruston, State : LA Country : United States, 

H21394
    Participant
    I don't think you can just say that 'all large women have nicer personalities.' I think that is stereotypical. I have a friend who is larger than the norm, and I know for a fact that she is definitely not more sensitive and giving of herself. She can be quite selfish and can say really hurtful things without even noticing.

User Detail :  

Name : H21394, Gender : F, Religion : Atheist, Age : 16, City : Aberdeen, State : NA Country : United Kingdom, 

trevor
    im 36 and for most of my life i have always been attracteed to women that are well rounded in the hips breasts and especially the backside, my ideal bbw is very bottom heavy. im quite a shy man so when i was younger i didnt have many girlfriends because i was always too shy and nervous to approach women, but now i have learnt to not let shyness stop me from finding love. im proud to be attracted to fat women and why shouldnt i be?

User Detail :  

Name : trevor, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Age : 35, City : london, State : NA Country : United Kingdom, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Dan28940
    Participant
    Well, it's about the person, first. As Kassie said, overweight people can still be pretty and sexy. And if they're great people, you can be attracted to that first, and the rest falls into place. And to be blunt, if you're a breast man, well, do the math. Apart from optics and some possible issues with flexibility, etc., sex with someone who's obese isn't any different from having sex with someone who's athletic.

User Detail :  

Name : Dan28940, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, City : Trenton, State : NA Country : Canada, Education level : 4 Years of College, 
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.