Whites and toilets, cooking, kissing and washing

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author

Bridgette
    Wow, this is so sad. I'm black and I do all of those things. I don't think people do things because of their race. If the toilet looks clean I'll sit on it. I eat out of the pot all the time when cooking for my family and they do too. We are all very healthy. And I kiss my husband with bad breath and all every morning. If I could bathe without a towel I would. Its just easier using a towel. These are not practices based on race, its just something people do. Don't make the mistake of thinking people do normal things based on race. These are not cultural practices

User Detail :  

Name : Bridgette, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Methodist, Age : 28, City : Nashua, State : NH Country : United States, Occupation : Financial Analyst, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 

Roberta G.
    I'm white, and I wouldn't dream of putting a spoon I'd licked back in a pot--and neither would anyone I know. I prefer to get a clean spoon, taste from that, and then it goes to the dishwasher. As for public toilet seats, yes, I sit on those. I do like to use the paper protective covers you see sometimes, and/or clean the seat with anti-bacterial towelettes before using it. However, it would take more flexibility than I possess to suspend myself above the seat and aim! And I've seen soiled seats so often it seems to me that people who DON'T sit on the seat don't think they have an obligation to clean away whatever they might leave on the seat. Kisses in the morning--well, I'm not a big fan of morning breath, and neither is the hubby--so we generally just kiss each other's cheeks in the morning ;)

User Detail :  

Name : Roberta G., Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Age : 41, City : Jackson, State : TN Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

NRastro
    Participant
    This is a new one on me. I would NEVER put a spoon back in something I'm cooking after tasting it. That's right up there with not using someone else's toothbrush. I think it's just the general rule, when I was a kid, that I learned about which utensils you can put where. I learned that you never put your mouth on a utensil that you will return to the food. So, if you use your own spoon (when it's unused) to serve from a dish being passed around, then you CAN'T use that same spoon a second time to serve, once it's been in your mouth. I guess I just apply the same rule to standing at the stove: if it's gone in your mouth, then it can't go back into the communal pot/serving dish/bowl, even if it's still cooking. I'm probably over-analyzing here, but I wonder if my feeling this way is a Southern (U.S.) thing -- that's where my family is from. I know that my mom always paid a lot of attention to the state of food (e.g., where it's kept, how clean it is, has produce been washed at this time or that once you get it from the store), and I speculate that because it's hot in the South so much of the year (my Mom grew up before electric refrigeration), people are extra-vigilant around food spoiling, or anything that could contaminate it. You can't imagine how incredibly careful she was around cooking chicken and pork, for example. At time like that, she was practically like a surgeon in the operating room.

User Detail :  

Name : NRastro, Gender : M, Race : Black/African American, Age : 39, City : New York, State : NY Country : United States, Occupation : Technical, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Tim Holmes
    Participant
    I just curious why so many white women are sleeping with black men these days. I know it's still taboo with with the southern white womanhood thing but why is this occuring. Every black man I see is always with a blond or redhead. Can we stick with our own women and not dilute the bloodlines anymore.

User Detail :  

Name : Tim Holmes, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Baptist, Age : 21, City : NotreDame, State : IN Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

joe30630
    Participant
    white people have different clensing habbits because we are white and dirt actually shows up on us plus we use lotion to take care of our dry skin and if u kiss in the morning just dont open your mouth during the act and as for cooking do u use the same utensils through out your meal or do you have toget clean ones for each bite

User Detail :  

Name : joe30630, City : atlanta, State : GA Country : United States, 

Billy23078
    Participant
    -I am caucasion and I didn't know that white people sit on the toilet, who does that anyway?? In my family we were taught to stand on the toilet and sky dump the cosby kids in the bowl.

User Detail :  

Name : Billy23078, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Mormon, Age : 27, City : Handshaw, State : AR Country : United States, Occupation : Fur Trapper, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Lower class, 

Tina
    Participant
    No and I would never sit on a public toilet, but I do kiss my boyfriend in the morning before I brush my teeth.

User Detail :  

Name : Tina, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 21, City : Roseville, State : MI Country : United States, Occupation : Mommy, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Lady-L26196
    Participant
    1-I use toilet covers, that's what they're made for, and would never sit directly on the seat. 2-Only with family. 3-Only a closed-mouth kiss, and that is not often! 4-No washcloths - scrubbies. Washcloths get stinky too fast and one of the worst smells is to smell someone's sour washcloth on them. It's nauseating and as bad as smelling body odor. If you're using soap, you're cleaning yourself. Why is this a problem anyway?

User Detail :  

Name : Lady-L26196, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, City : Seattle, State : WA Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.