White women kissin’ on other women

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Cynthia B.
    Why do white women kiss their lady friends in the mouth for fun?

User Detail :  

Name : Cynthia B., Gender : F, City : Los Angeles, State : CA Country : United States, 

Aysha25533
    Participant
    Because they want to. Or maybe the reason is the similair to the reason black women, or asian, or latino women decide to kiss a women? Their reason most likely being, because they want to. This all sounds a little odd to me, I've never heard of any study, or of any rumor, connecting white women to 'extreme' same-sex kissing.

User Detail :  

Name : Aysha25533, Gender : F, Age : 27, City : I.F., State : ID Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Sherry25760
    Participant
    Not all white women kiss each other, and perhaps this question should have been worded accordingly.

User Detail :  

Name : Sherry25760, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 24, City : Bakersfield, State : CA Country : United States, Education level : Technical School, Social class : Middle class, 

Ryan D
    I don't think it's a race-centered issue, but I will admit rarely do you see two black women kiss each other (though I have). Either way, my guess would be it's a form of empowerment for them. Considering alot of white women are under the wing of harshly-conservative protestantism, it's no wonder why they would be as 'freakish' as they can be. My guess is it's a form of 'breaking the rules.' And exploring life for themselves. I believe it was Freud who said that we're all bisexual, so we might as well live it up.

User Detail :  

Name : Ryan D, Gender : Male, Race : American Indian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 20, City : Dallas, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Brigitte29105
    Participant
    I have never kissed any of my female friends on the mouth (and don't ever intend to), and I've never seen any of my heterosexual friends do it either. I have seen girls do it at the club just to turn on the guys, but I don't think it's a 'white' thing; it's more of an I'm-young-and-desperate-for-attention kinda thing

User Detail :  

Name : Brigitte29105, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 29, City : Austin, State : TX Country : United States, 

K.B.
    It depends on the context. I assume you're not talking about plain old hello/goodbye pecks here. Some women, and now that I think about it most of them are white, enjoy making spectacles of themselves by sucking face with their girlfriends in public. Alcohol is usually involved. Most of the time they do it to tease men and feel like they're doing something naughty or taboo. It's kind of obnoxious, really, and I don't know why it's mostly white girls who do this.

User Detail :  

Name : K.B., Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 26, City : Austin, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : Housewife, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

liz19452
    Participant
    In my opinion, it is a desperate cry for attention.

User Detail :  

Name : liz19452, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Unitarian, Age : 35, City : chicago, State : IL Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Jen
    Participant
    I dunno where you've been hanging out, but I completely avoid kissing lady friends on the mouth. I don't know anyone else that does this either. I have been to countries where women hold hands with their lady friends, but those countries do the 2-cheek kiss thing. White or not, I never thought of this as common.

User Detail :  

Name : Jen, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 34, City : New York, State : NY Country : United States, Occupation : Consultant, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Lauren
    Participant
    I think there is a difference between women that kiss their friends for fun and gay women. I kiss some of my friends but this is just because I don't care what people think and I'm comfortable enough in my sexuality to be okay with it. Now I don't think someone should be doing this all the time. I have done this when there was alcohol present. I guess it just loosens people up.

User Detail :  

Name : Lauren, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, City : Vinton, State : VA Country : United States, 

Sean
    Participant
    I've noticed that whites, especially Europeans, tend to be more sexually liberated than most other ethnicities. It's called 'French' kissing for a reason! Maybe those girls are just enjoying a sense of sexual freedom and gender liberation. I think a relative lack of powerful sexual taboos is just something ingrained in European culture.

User Detail :  

Name : Sean, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 35, City : Dallas, State : TX Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Lani
    Participant
    Because it freaks people out.

User Detail :  

Name : Lani, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, City : Santa Cruz, State : CA Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Kara D.
    I am a white woman who kisses some of my women friends 'on' the lips. This is not out of fun, but out of love, respect and caring for the individual. I also kiss some of my male friends on the lips, not just my husband. It's an expression of affection.

User Detail :  

Name : Kara D., Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 42, City : Porterville, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Counselor, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Candy
    Participant
    Not only do they kiss each other but they also grind each other while dancing in clubs. They do it because they are trying to get attention from men. They think it's hip and cool to do that nowadays.

User Detail :  

Name : Candy, Gender : F, Race : Black/African American, Age : 18, City : Atlanta, State : GA Country : United States, 

Hallie30025
    Participant
    If they're lesbians, the answer is obvious. If they're straight, it's to get attention. Men are turned on by the notion of two women together, so girls put on this 'girls gone wild' act because it's an easy way to get a roomful of guys to look at you. It's kind of a weird 'fake bi' trend among college girls who want to be seen as exotic and different.

User Detail :  

Name : Hallie30025, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 21, City : Central Kentucky, State : NA Country : United States, 

Dina M.
    Participant
    I don't know if you mean lesploitation (fake lesbian action) or just mouth kissing as opposed to only hugs or on the cheek kisses. In many European countries kissing is the norm. Italians kiss on both cheeks, for example. When I'm with my friends, we walk up and kiss on the mouths while hugging. My family was very open and loving like that so maybe I picked it up when I was a tot.

User Detail :  

Name : Dina M., Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : unsure, City : Chicago, State : IL Country : United States, Occupation : Poet, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.