White people and sex in the open

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author

TakeOnMe
    Participant
    Like most of the stuff, it's not that bad when it's done by white people. It is evil, barbaric, uncivilised if it's done by people of other races, 'specially black people. This stems from white people's view of the world. It belongs to them, it was created for them and the rest of the races exists for the white man's personal entertainment. It is THE BOSS IS ALWAYS RIGHT RULE. It is this which really does make me question whether white people are that clever after all or maybe they are just RICH PEOPLE with money to impose their will on everyone else?

User Detail :  

Name : TakeOnMe, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 27, City : London, State : NA Country : United Kingdom, Occupation : IT Consultant, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

SGentry
    Participant
    White people don't have a monopoly on this. The occations you mentioned usually involve free-flowing alcohol and illegal drugs, which lowers the individual's inhibitions. I have found other races do this as well when they let off steam. Asians do this on business trips to the United States, Saudis do this when they vacation in Bahrain, Europeans do this in Amsterdam on vacation and business trips, and African Americans do this in every nightclub in the United States every weekend.

User Detail :  

Name : SGentry, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 36, City : Spokane, State : WA Country : United States, Education level : Technical School, Social class : Middle class, 

R-Block
    Participant
    The good news is not all white people perform sex acts out in the open public. Most races find it offensive and wouldn't approve of it. I believe that large social gatherings, mixed with alcohol, good looking people and impaired judgement create such a situation. There's also a huge arousal factor about doing it in a public forum too. Being the bad boy/girl in today's society seems to be the fad. The 'Where Anything Goes' attitude is in. So to answer your question, all white people don't approve of it and do it.

User Detail :  

Name : R-Block, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 36, City : Spokane, State : WA Country : United States, Social class : Upper class, 

Jaime21058
    Participant
    Probably for the same reasons that when black people get together they are loud, rude and disrespectful. To get to my point it's ignorant to judge an entire race by what you saw a few people do. And as to the reason why you only see whites and few/no on the Girls Gone Wild etc; it's b/c whites are more marketable than blacks.

User Detail :  

Name : Jaime21058, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 25, City : Chester, State : SC Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Jessica
    Participant
    While I don't have the global perspective on this that S. Gentry does, I can say that behavior like this among young African-Americans ABOUNDED at 'Freaknik' in Atlanta, GA throughout the mid-1990's. Originally organized to be a picnic/festival for historically black southern colleges, the annual week-long event quickly became such an outlet for debauchery (I've seen home videos)that Atlanta won't host it and it is now defunct. I'm not judging, a good time certainly appeared to be had by all, I'm just giving the first non-white (the group targeted in the original posting) example that came to mind to give a little more perspective.

User Detail :  

Name : Jessica, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 22, City : Framingham, State : MA Country : United States, Occupation : teacher, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, 

Dave
    Participant
    One word re: blacks: FREAKNIK! There are plenty of black women who flash on shows like Jerry Springer, not to mention the 'hos in rap videos... sorry, not a white monoploy, just a monopoly of the immature and low class.

User Detail :  

Name : Dave, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 25, City : Atlanta, State : GA Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, 

Tonia
    Two words - Freak 'Nic. The ATL every spring. Yeah, we do it too. But they got tired of us so they put us out.

User Detail :  

Name : Tonia, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Baptist, Age : 28, City : Buffalo, State : NY Country : United States, Occupation : Temp, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower class, 

Bill23226
    Participant
    there is a reason that you don't see blck girls goin' wild. because they are smart!!!

User Detail :  

Name : Bill23226, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 30, City : Ft.Dodge, State : IA Country : United States, Occupation : waiter, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Faye
    Participant
    This type of behavior is not exclusive to white people. All young people tend to lose their inhibitions and make foolhardy decisions when immersed in a Spring Break 'anything goes' type of environment. The prevalence of alcohol at most of these events doesn't hurt. Have you ever heard of Freaknic, Black Beach Week or Black Bike Week? Go to one of those events and see if you still believe that 'You would never see black people doing such things.' I agree that this type of behavior is wrong. I also believe its wrong to stereotype people. http://www.blackbeachweek.com/blackbeachweek/outpic.html http://www.blackbeachweek.com/blackbeachweek/keepitcrun20.html

User Detail :  

Name : Faye, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 25, City : San Diego, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Foreign Copyright Agent, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

taneia
    Participant
    I'm guessing you've never heard of events like freaknik or Caribana ...

User Detail :  

Name : taneia, Gender : F, Age : 30, City : toronto, State : NA Country : Canada, 

Danny Harbison
    Participant
    Ever heard of Freaknik here in Atlanta. It's now defunct, but it was Black College Spring Break held here for years. The running joke was that during Freaknik it wasn't unusual to have people simply get out of their cars in gridlock at rushhour and have sex on the hoods of the car. It's not just a white thing. Danny

User Detail :  

Name : Danny Harbison, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Asatru, Age : 40, City : Atlanta, State : GA Country : United States, Occupation : Teacher, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Patricia
    Participant
    Fifty years old and over four years of college and you think NASDAQ has something to do with cars? Can you say NASCAR?

User Detail :  

Name : Patricia, City : Detroit, State : MI Country : United States, 
    Wow. I never thought about it before, but your absolutely right. Perhaps it has a lot to do with young age as well, but then again how many black young people have you seen doing stupid sh*t like that. It really makes you think...

User Detail :  

Name : Vannessamariah24520, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Age : 20, City : Fredericksburg, State : VA Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, 

Opal
    Participant
    You may never read this since this post is old. But you have got to be kidding on this question. Have you not seen the music videos where the only thing keeping the black people from having intercourse is their clothing(very little clothing I might add. That is public. I also go out with my black girl friends alot. These otherwise normal women will have 'dry' sex with men they have never seen and will never see again. I goes on til they practically have an orgasm. This is all the time at concerts. They will put their hands down each other pants right in front of everybody! This is not a big city or anything...their mamas'will find out.

User Detail :  

Name : Opal, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 20's, City : Starkville, State : MS Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Ashley
    Participant
    A.) I have never heard of a single white girl outside of those on Girls Gone Wild tapes(which have to use hookers too by the way)and someone that's been given heavy drugs doing ANYTHING like that in public where as on the other hand have you ever SEEN black girls dance in public it's amazing guys don't(guys don't do they??eew) orgasm on the middle of the dance floor considering what they're doing out there is pretty much dry sex

User Detail :  

Name : Ashley, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, City : Pasco, State : WA Country : United States, Social class : Upper middle class, 
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.