White nose pickers 2

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Simone R.
    Participant
    I notice sometimes when I'm driving or going for a walk that white people dig in their noses and then put the boogers in their mouth. Why do whites do this? Why can't they put it in tissue, or discard it in another way, instead of putting it back into their bodies?

User Detail :  

Name : Simone R., Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 20, City : White Plains, State : NY Country : United States, Occupation : office manager, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Justin26859
    Participant
    What do you do with your boogers? Put them in a crystal case and mail them to the Queen of England? The nose-picking thing is like the fart thing: some people value discretion, some don't. That this may appear to be a white thing to you I think has more to do with the law of averages; more slobs walking around are going to be white than black. And I've seen some black slobs out there, I'll tell you what.

User Detail :  

Name : Justin26859, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, City : Chicago, State : IL Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Anonymous
    Participant
    When you say, 'White people dig in their noses and then put the boogers in their mouth' and ask, 'Why do whites do this?' it implies that it's just a normal thing for whites, and that whites must surely have the answer. I find it difficult to believe that someone your age would think that only whites do this. Such a disgusting habit, especially by adults, is just that - disgusting. By any race. And for you to imply that it's a habit confined to whites shows your lack of sensitivity.

User Detail :  

Name : Anonymous, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Age : 42, City : Louisville, State : KY Country : United States, 

Lisa22796
    Participant
    There is no scientific research or psychological studies on why people pick their nose, other than the yuck factor. My grown sister with children does this all the time. She doesn't eat it (EWW!) but is constantly digging up her nose, and there's not even anything up there. It's just out of a nasty, bad habit she developed. I did have a white junior high school teacher who was known for picking her nose; pretty nasty. But I've seen people dig up their butts, noses, ears and other things, but you and I both know it's not a cultural thing.

User Detail :  

Name : Lisa22796, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, City : Gaithersburg, State : MD Country : United States, 

ED25462
    Participant
    I've never seen a grown person eat boogers after a nose-picking (thank goodness), but here's my question: Why do so many people (mostly men) blow their noses, then put the snotty hankie back into their pockets?

User Detail :  

Name : ED25462, Gender : F, Race : Black/African American, Age : 44, City : Kansas City, State : MO Country : United States, 

ED25488
    Participant
    Thanks for not littering.

User Detail :  

Name : ED25488, Gender : F, Race : Black/African American, Age : 45, City : Kansas City, State : MO Country : United States, 

ED25511
    Participant
    Thanks for not littering.

User Detail :  

Name : ED25511, Gender : F, Race : Black/African American, Age : 45, City : Kansas CIty, State : MO Country : United States, 

JAMARA
    I have noticed this also, although it is mostly white children. And it's not too strange because on this web site, there was a discussion about how whites are more likely to sit on a public toilet seat with their bare a**. ..ewwwww! Black folks are SO opposed to this. I cannot even comprehend this behavior. So there are some things whites do that are gross.

User Detail :  

Name : JAMARA, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 32, City : hampton, State : VA Country : United States, Occupation : exec asst, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.