White girls: who do you think is attractive?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

James
    To white females: which racial group's men do you find the next-most attractive after white males, and what is the reason?

User Detail :  

Name : James, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 23, City : toronto, State : NA Country : Canada, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Lily22929
    Participant
    I'd say Hispanics, and, honey, not AFTER white males - I find many Hispanics, particulatly Puerto Ricans, more attractive than white males. I don't know what it is. I like the darker skin tone, and dark hair and eyes. They're beautiful to look at.

User Detail :  

Name : Lily22929, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : Italian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 18, City : New York, State : NY Country : United States, Occupation : actress, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Tracey24214
    Participant
    I'm Anglo (Australian for white British!) and the most attractive men to me are Eurasian guys - usually half white, half Chinese or Japanese. They have black hair, usually, and a beautiful face with fascinating eyes, and usually wonderfully gentle but strong ideas. And men of Anglo-Indian (from India) descent have a wonderful, pale brown skin tone that is irresistible. But I haven't visited the United States yet, so maybe there are lots of other combinations.

User Detail :  

Name : Tracey24214, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Disability : short arm(not handicapped), Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 19, City : Melbourne, State : NA Country : Australia, Education level : Technical School, Social class : Middle class, 

Eve25279
    Participant
    The second group (after white) I fancy is black. They are often very muscular, and I just love their hair.

User Detail :  

Name : Eve25279, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 26, City : Lahti, State : NA Country : Finland, Occupation : student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Melissa
    Participant
    I really try to be, and usually am, open-minded to men of all different races, and find different men attractive for different reasons. I am often especially attracted to Latino/Hispanic men, because I find dark eyes, dark hair and skin attractive. It's just sexy to me. I also have found that many Latino men seem very comfortable in their bodies, very sensuous, and that quality is attractive to me as well. (I'm being careful not to stereotype). I also have found African American men attractive - many of them whom I've met have beautiful eyes, are interesting to talk to, and at least the ones I've met are in very good shape. I just like men, what can I say?

User Detail :  

Name : Melissa, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Unity School of Christianity, Age : 26, City : Austin, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : writer, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Anonymous21344
    Participant
    I am a white female dating a Hispanic male, and have dated Chinese, black and white men. I find myself very attracted to men who look different from myself, i.e. with black hair, olive or darker complexion and dark eyes. However, I often see men with similar coloring as myself ,such as Matt Damon and Judd Law, who are just adorable.

Also, sometimes I have gone through a 'phase' of liking a certain 'look' (please don't misinterpret this as meaning I date for reasons of novelty rather than love and respect) just as my preference for mid height/medium build changed to tall and athletic.

User Detail :  

Name : Anonymous21344, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, City : New York, State : NY Country : United States, 

Misho
    Participant
    I like men with beautiful brown skin, black hair and light-colored eyes. I also prefer men who are not hairy, so I tend to be very attracted to American Indians, Hawaiians, Latinos, etc., but I have seen men who fit my definition of attractive from all racial/ethnic groups.

User Detail :  

Name : Misho, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 36, City : Las Vegas, State : NV Country : United States, Occupation : Human Resources Analyst, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Sarah
    I would definetly have to say Latinos are the most attractive men out there, and they come BEFORE white males. It's just something about them that lures you in, it might be their accents combined with their culture. Just something about them is special.

User Detail :  

Name : Sarah, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 19, City : Macon, State : GA Country : United States, Occupation : college student, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Inkeri-O
    Participant
    My skin is very fair, I have red hair and lots of freckles. Still, I find African Americans and Latinos more atrractive than white males. There are so many good-looking men in every race that it's hard to say which color is the best. Latinos have beautiful eyes, African Americans have warm and sexy skin tones, Asians have something mystical in their outlook. There aren't so many Latinos, African-American or Asian men here in Finland, so I think I just have to live here without all the handsome men of the world.

User Detail :  

Name : Inkeri-O, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Lutheran, Age : 18, City : Helsinki, State : NA Country : Finland, Occupation : Student, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Jo30558
    Participant
    Asians and Hispanics catch my eye before white men do. I have always had a preference for dark hair and eyes and golden skin - all traits more often found in these two groups.

User Detail :  

Name : Jo30558, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Episcopalian, Age : 34, City : Austin, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : Librarian, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Ginette
    I prefer white men but find myself attracted to some Native American men. Their black hair, tan skin and big brown eyes are quite appealing.

User Detail :  

Name : Ginette, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 21, City : Calgary, Alberta, State : NA Country : Canada, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Nikki-T
    Participant
    Isn't it interesting, though, that given that Black and Latino men come from Black and Latina women, black men are so desirable to white women, yet I've heard many white women diss black women and their beauty? Interesting...

User Detail :  

Name : Nikki-T, City : Washington, State : DC Country : United States, 

JAMARA
    Do you know how silly you sound saying that? 'Oh, I just love their hair!' This is where the whitegirl stereotypes come from. Jeez.

User Detail :  

Name : JAMARA, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 32, City : hampton, State : VA Country : United States, Occupation : exec asst, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Crystal
    I would have to say Asians catch my eye before any other race. Even though I'm white, I could never get along with 'white' men. I find Asian men or Latinos more attractive. (Of course, I picked the best of both races and went for Filipino.)

User Detail :  

Name : Crystal, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, City : Los Angeles, State : CA Country : United States, 

Cat
    I have never been atttacted to white males. I have always found darker men much more appealing. My boyfriend is Puerto Rican and fits the type of male characteristics I find sexy: dark eyes, dark hair, tan complexion and a perfect gentleman.

User Detail :  

Name : Cat, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Muslim, Age : 24, City : San Diego, State : CA Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.