White girls “put out”

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author

Jennifer31054
    Participant
    Several people have noted the number of black teens they see and/or hear of who have one or more children, which may mean that black teen girls are actually more sexually active than their white counterparts. This made me wonder what the statistics are on how many white girls versus black have had abortions, multiple ones.

User Detail :  

Name : Jennifer31054, Gender : Female, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 34, City : St. Paul, State : MN Country : United States, Occupation : Chef, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Kathryn
    I think there may be a misconception among most girls my age - 15 - that white girls are not supposed to be as 'exciting' as those of other races, so maybe we are just trying to rebel against that image.

User Detail :  

Name : Kathryn, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Episcopalian, Age : 15, City : New Haven, State : CT Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Lower middle class, 
    The only difference between black girls and white girls is that black girls traditionally have their babies; the mothers and fathers of white girls ship their girls off to 'school' or drag them to the 'family doctor' to have them 'fixed'. My sister served during Desert Storm. The stories she told me of white girls offering a** to men, particularly black men, made me gasp in disbelief.

User Detail :  

Name : Rhonda-P-Outlaw23146, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Lutheran, Age : 43, City : Laurelton, State : NY Country : United States, Occupation : Account Rep, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

James
    Participant
    I think this was intended as a joke. It is a known fact that black women 'put out' more than any other race. Check pregnancy statistics. There are more pregnant black teenagers than white ones. Black women are more promiscuous than any other race. Anyone with eyes and half a brain is aware of this.

User Detail :  

Name : James, City : jacksonville, State : FL Country : United States, 

W.C.
    I knew this one was coming... Everybody puts out. Guys, girls, black, white, etc... Whats the diff? Even if there are social stigmas in other societies, people still do it no matter where you go. People don't just start humping at each other because of the color of their skin, they do it 'cause they're horny and tired of jerking off to themselves. Just because black girls get pregnant more doesn't mean anything. What? That white women can use condoms more?

User Detail :  

Name : W.C., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Asian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 21, City : Brooklyn, State : NY Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Rose
    Participant
    The reason that there are more pregnant black teenagers then white ones is not because they are eaiser or have more sex,its because they have less access to abortions and are least likly to get them, if you look at pregnancy rates instead of birth rates you see that more white girls get pregnantbut are able to get rid of the baby. I am a 19yr old black female and I am a virgin and so are alot of my friends... none of my white friends are virgins

User Detail :  

Name : Rose, Gender : F, Race : Black/African American, Age : 19, City : los angeles, State : CA Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, 

vnaptural28036
    Participant
    I am black and female and no I am not promiscuous, never have been. Too smart for that.I've been married for the past 9 years. Never cheated. So where is your logic when you say 'all'. You don't even know everybody on this planet, dude.

User Detail :  

Name : vnaptural28036, City : philadelphia, State : PA Country : United States, 

Antoinette
    Participant
    This does not prove that black females are more sexually active. It just proves that there are fewer black females having abortions and givng up their children for adoption. There seem to be more black girls with children because white girls tend to abort or give up their kids. Now check those stats. As a black female I can also say that none of my friends have children and we are well above our teens and the ones who do have had them in the last five years or have adopted or taken over the care of a relative's child or in the case of my sister who is a year older than me, has foster kids. None of my younger teenage or twenty-something cousins have had or have kids as teens so forget that 'Black women are more promiscuous crap.'

User Detail :  

Name : Antoinette, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 31, City : Lincoln, State : DE Country : United States, Occupation : Tele-customer service rep, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Adrian Petyt
    Participant
    Whatever the facts of the matter, female promiscuity is one of those things most ethnic groups accuse other groups of. The English always said Irish women were easier. Protestants have often said the same of Catholics (and vice-versa). Whites think black women are 'bad' (and vice-versa) it's another reason to sneer at 'them'. As a corollary, girls may be more cautious about letting the boys in their own community and especially family know what they are up to as they don't want to be accused of giving people an excuse to gossip. Male promiscuity, on the other hand is something to brag about, so most men of ethnic groups like to think 'we' do it more and better than 'them'. The actual facts may, of course have nothing to do with it.

User Detail :  

Name : Adrian Petyt, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 36, City : Hong Kong, State : NA Country : China, Occupation : Drama/Writing teacher, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Louis
    Participant
    Let me try an explain it in 3 part, 1st it has to do w/culture, i think sex in a white household is accepted as a natural occurance, however abstenance is encouraged & should you become pregnant, there are avenues & solutions. Where as in a Hispanic household, you've shamed the family, attitude, and no help will be forthcoming, at least not right away. 2nd, economically, the white household in most cases wouldn't go file for bankruptcy with another mouth to feed & care for, they are more open to sexual discussion. 3rd i think is peer pressure and female awareness of there surroundings and ability to have a high self-esteem, mommy & daddy will take care of it attitude, and smart enough to understand the consequences, hence take the pill. a

User Detail :  

Name : Louis, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Hispanic/Latino (may be any race), Religion : Jewish, City : Fort Worth, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : self, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 

Terri
    Participant
    I have had this question brought to me many times considering that I date a black guy being a white female. I tell all my guy friends to ask themselves the same question 'who has the higher pregnancy rate?' Young black women. I don't think that its a question why do white girls put out more, but rather why do black guys boast more about being with a white girl a lot faster than a black girl? I have noticed that black guys will talk to their guy friends about black girls and how fast they got it, but not like they will if they 'hit' or 'got some' from a white girl especially if it's their first time. So it may seem as if white girls put out more but think about who's doing the talking! White men do the same thing and think the same about black women.

User Detail :  

Name : Terri, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 22, City : Indianola, State : MS Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, 

Ebony25535
    Participant
    Sorry sweetie but whites don't have a lower rate as far as STD'S are concerned. More young white girls have been found to have esophageal gonnarhea. As for pregnancy more white parents send their children off more and have the babies adopted or even abortion, and statistics aren't reported accurately.

User Detail :  

Name : Ebony25535, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Hispanic/Latino (may be any race), Religion : Catholic, Age : 28, City : Charleston, State : SC Country : United States, Occupation : THERAPIST, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 

Jessica30656
    Participant
    I am a Hispanic female. It's seems that in our culture, women seem to be more sexually oppressed. It may be because of this that white girls seem to 'put out' more when in reality it doesn't matter what race you are. I believe that the white culture is more ope- minded in the subject of sex.

User Detail :  

Name : Jessica30656, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Hispanic/Latino (may be any race), Religion : Catholic, Age : 23, City : Bellingham, State : WA Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

R30354
    Participant
    Jay, rates of sexually transmitted disease have nothing to do with how MUCH sex women are having. It's about the character of the man/men she is having sex with, and about her not having enough spine to speak up and refuse sex without a condom. It's not uncommon for some women to repeatedly be infected, and re-infected, by their boyfriends. She's being monogamous, but he isn't, and she doesn't have the guts to cut the guy loose and stand her ground. Why not just answer the question as asked, instead of muddying the issue by bringing in assumptions that have nothing to do with the question or the author's intent in asking the question?

User Detail :  

Name : R30354, Gender : F, Race : Black/African American, Age : 30 +, City : Greenville, State : SC Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Austin28341
    Participant
    What you're seeing is a cultural difference and a class/social difference as well. Hispanic and black girls are far more religious in their daily lives. Also, from observing their community and getting an earful from their parents, they're probably much more aware of what can happen once sexual activity begins. Another thing to consider is that white girls who exclusively date black or Hispanic men are generally lower in class, having problems at home or really like to piss off their parents. That is a recipe for promiscuity in any situation. Now I should clarify that I'm talking about MOST white girls who ONLY date black or Hispanic men...not ALL. And certainly not white girls who date many different races. There's a difference between open-mindedness and simply declaring one race dateworthy, regardless of what it is. For the record I've dated both black and Asian women.

User Detail :  

Name : Austin28341, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 31, City : Frankfort, State : KY Country : United States, Occupation : IT Networking, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.