When a guy blows…

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Paige Williams
    Participant
    To women: What does it feel like exactly when a guy ejaculates inside you? Please be descriptive.

User Detail :  

Name : Paige Williams, Gender : F, City : Detroit, State : MI Country : United States, 

annie23890
    Participant
    nothing. really, i can't feel a thing in terms of the liquid actually being ejaculated.

User Detail :  

Name : annie23890, City : seattle, State : WA Country : United States, 

Jen30991
    Participant
    it doesnt really feel like much. its not this powerful force inside you. you can feel it sometimes, but most of the time i dont. it just feels really wet.

User Detail :  

Name : Jen30991, City : toronto, State : NA Country : Canada, 

jeanking
    Participant
    I always said I did, but I have felt anything.

User Detail :  

Name : jeanking, City : north palm beach, State : FL Country : United States, 

Jessica
    Participant
    It's kind of like thick stew running down the back of your throat, only in the vagina instead of the throat. It's a very warm, slightly slimy fluid. Ejaculation does not feel like a high-pressure stream; it feels like more of an oozing than anything else.

User Detail :  

Name : Jessica, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 23, City : Huntsville, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Amanda31490
    Participant
    It doesn't feel like anything....

User Detail :  

Name : Amanda31490, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Lutheran, Age : 24, City : Bradenton, State : FL Country : United States, Occupation : Stay at home mom, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Amanda H.
    Participant
    When a guy ejaculates, he gets even harder, so it can hurt a little sometimes. In my experience, he always slows down or stops movement when he's coming. There's a very small gushing sensation. But the best part is after he pulls out. Just lay there, it feels like tiny stars exploding inside you. This is, of course, with no condom. Make sure to use another form of birth control unless you want to get pregnant. And make sure you KNOW he doesn't have any VD.

User Detail :  

Name : Amanda H., Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Wiccan, Age : 23, City : baltimore, State : MD Country : United States, Occupation : Mom, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Sarah
    To be Honest you can't even really feel it..

User Detail :  

Name : Sarah, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 20, City : Troy, State : NY Country : United States, Occupation : Nurse, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Irene
    Do you mean when he cumes inside your vagina or inside your mouth or throat or anus?? Inside your mouth: worried if you will choke on his cum. Inside your vagina: you feel more 'filled up' because his penis becomes a little bigger when he cumes and you feel some shocks inside your vagina. Inside your anus: nothing really Inside your throat (deepthroating): nothing, just that his penis becomes a little bigger. In any case, i feel very happy when my guy comes inside me because i love him and i want him to feel good! Or do you mean 'what does it feel like for the guy to come inside you?' I really don't know.

User Detail :  

Name : Irene, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 28, City : antwerp, State : LA Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, 

Stephanie
    Participant
    Definitely a warm, oozing sensation, as if you'd squirted warmed lotion inside yourself, I suppose. (But never do that to simulate the sensation! It will give you an infection.) Although most of the time I was too paranoid about birth control failing to really enjoy it. :) The actual feeling is not nearly as rough and violent as the word 'ejaculation' or phrase 'blowing his wad' sounds. Those things were probably thought up by men who wanted their sex life to sound more virile than it actually was!

User Detail :  

Name : Stephanie, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Lesbian, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 23, City : Norman, State : OK Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Dee W
    Participant
    It depends on the guy, the intensity of the orgasam and your sensitivity. Normally the penis will thicken or tighten just a moment before orgasam, making the contact a little snugger, then you will feel it throb a few times. If you are wound totally up in your own orgasam you may not be noticing much than that. If you aren't, you may feel the lubrication spurting against your cervix. Then, as he withdraws, flowing warmly down hill. Some men come a lot and some come a little but I have noticed some have a little more 'oomphf' than others. None have ever been painful or even as strong as a squirt from a well squeezed water bottle.

User Detail :  

Name : Dee W, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 49, City : Grand Rapids, State : MI Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Dana27200
    Participant
    It is a warm feeling. If his penis is very deep inside you, sometimes you can feel the semen entering your cervix! If his penis is at the opening of your vagina as he ejaculates, you usually can feel a pumping gush of fluid which feels quite strong and is VERY exciting, I think! When a man ejaculates inside of you it really makes you feel very warm. Some women don't like the messiness an ejaculation can provide, but it is a big turn-on for me and gives me a HUGE orgasm just feeling it inside me!

User Detail :  

Name : Dana27200, City : Cleveland, State : OH Country : United States, 

Amy
    Participant
    I once dated a guy and when he ejaculated I could feel it coming from the base of his penis to the top. If you can imagine the sound a zipper makes and translate that into a sensation, that's it.

User Detail :  

Name : Amy, Gender : F, City : Jacksonville, State : FL Country : United States, 
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.