What’s on your mind?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Kelly26572
    Participant
    On my college campus there are guys who stand around and stare at every girl who walks by. What I'm wondering is, why do men feel the need to do this? What are they thinking as they look over a woman's body? Do they just find women attractive or are they fantasizing about being with them?

User Detail :  

Name : Kelly26572, Gender : F, Age : 19, City : Greensboro, State : NC Country : United States, Occupation : College student, Social class : Middle class, 

Pike
    First off, since it's happening on a college campus, it would be easy to say that the reason they stare in the first place is because of their hormones. If your campus is anything like the campus I go to, chances are that there are many attractive girls walking around, so a guy can't help but take note of them. As for what we're thinking: I can speak for myself, and I'm sure others, that most guys are fantasizing about what it would be like to have that girl as a dating partner. This would mostly be the case for the shy guy who just stares and can't get the courage up to actually talk to her.

User Detail :  

Name : Pike, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 25, City : Slidell, State : LA Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, 

M.K.
    Participant
    Men stare because they find female bodies extremely attractive. You know how the smell of new-baked bread can stop you in your tracks and make you turn and sniff involuntarily? It's like that with a nice arse (excuse the directness), except that there is something much more pleasurable at the source of it than bread.

User Detail :  

Name : M.K., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 31, City : Sydney, State : NA Country : Australia, Education level : Technical School, 

GARY
    I can speak only for myself. I stare because I love to look. I will admit also that there is a large part of me that fantasizes about having a woman with a nice body. Unlike women, men can very easily separate sex from love and affection. This is just one of those, 'men are from mars, women are from venus' things. Women have a difficult time understanding this in men. Quite frankly, I have a hard time understanding what the big deal is with women. Why can't you all just get over the affection thing and have good-clean-fun and most importantly, responsible sex. Why do you all have to make such a big deal about it?

User Detail :  

Name : GARY, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Jewish, Age : 38, City : Los angeles, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : professional, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, 

Rimu-Atkinson29684
    Participant
    they don't know how to meet women, so they just look.

User Detail :  

Name : Rimu-Atkinson29684, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 21, City : Hamilton, State : NA Country : New Zealand, Social class : Lower class, 
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.