What is G spot?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Peter30397
    Participant
    What is the G Spot? If I can make my wife happy sexually, I want to learn about these matters.

User Detail :  

Name : Peter30397, Gender : M, City : Kuala Lumpur, State : NA Country : Malaysia, 

Electric_Honey
    Participant
    The Grafenberg Spot, known as the 'G spot,' is a place inside a woman's vagina that, when stimulated, gives many women a great deal of pleasure. I'm not sure exactly what the spot is physically -- I think it might be analogous to a man's prostate gland because it seems to be located in about the same spot. To find the spot, have your wife lay on her back. With your palm facing up, insert your index and middle fingers inside her vagina and press up with your fingers until you feel the top wall of her vagina. Caress her there and ask her if she feels anything. If not, keep trying and ask her to guide you until she feels pleasurable sensations. The exploration can be just as fun! Good luck!

User Detail :  

Name : Electric_Honey, Gender : F, Age : 37, City : Washington, State : DC Country : United States, Occupation : Social Worker, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, 

Rick29766
    Participant
    It's a spot that, when stimulated, elicits the response: 'Gee!'

User Detail :  

Name : Rick29766, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, City : Springfield, State : OH Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, 

Peter
    Thanks for your response. I have tried, but I haven't found it. I think I will stick to giving her pleasure through her clitoris. I hope it is as good as the G-spot.

User Detail :  

Name : Peter, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Asian, City : KL, State : NA Country : Malaysia, 

Kerry
    The g-spot is located on the front wall of the vagina, and feels a little bumpy; it gets hard when pushed. She might feel like she needs to pee. In my experience, g-spot orgasms are much less intense than clitoral ones, which I prefer. The g-spot may also be more likely to make her ejaculate, when fluid comes out. Nothing to worry about.

User Detail :  

Name : Kerry, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Pagan, Age : 29, City : Ventura, State : CA Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Jenny30925
    Participant
    It definitely exists! It's the back of the clitoris and is a raised bean shape about 2/3 inches high on the front wall of the vagina. Even if you don't find it just stroking your fingers around in there rather than pulling them in and out should get the right effect!

User Detail :  

Name : Jenny30925, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 33, City : Cambridge, State : NA Country : United Kingdom, Occupation : manager, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Duck
    Participant
    With the woman laying on her back, slide your finger in (with your palm-up) and curl your finger in a 'Come here' position. Firmly pull your finger along the front wall. Behind the pubic-bone (about an inch and a half usually) inside you will feel something about the size of an almond that will feel not unlike a strawberry. It's a firm bump. It's part of a nerve cluster (the same one that the clitoris is (the clit actually extends deep inside, only the tip is visible, like the tongue). The G-spot reacts with firm pressure, if you just tickle it, you won't get far. You want to work it very firmly, but not enough to cause pain (partner feedback is very important here). It can also be very anoying if the girl has to pee, so make sure that's taken care of before you start. As a rule, 2 fingers is optimal for G-spot stimulation. And if you have two fingers working it while you're giving oral sex it's a mindblowing experiance for her :)

User Detail :  

Name : Duck, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 28, City : Kalamazoo, State : MI Country : United States, Occupation : Teacher, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.