Well-heeled

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Joe-N
    Participant
    Why do women voluntarily wear high heels? Once you try them on and see that they hurt, why continue? I see them as unnatural torture devices. As a man, I want a woman walking at my side during my twilight years, and not lamed or worse by high heels.
    Original Code GE101. Click here to see responses from the original archives. Click "to respond" below to reply.

User Detail :  

Name : Joe-N, Gender : M, Age : 44, City : Bronx, State : NY Country : United States, 

Mandey
    Participant
    Oddly enough, I have a hard time finding practical shoes that fit comfortably, but do better than most in ones that would seem less comfortable. This isn't to say I can wear them indefinitely, but I have five pair of kneeboots I can wear quite happily, stilettos, even, but my one pair of Adidas hurt and blistered me so badly I had to give them to a friend (who they're fine for). Heels are also a form of sexual power. Though I like hiking boots when they don't hurt me, in some situations I feel more comfortable dressed up. But when it's an option, barefoot is very nice, too.

User Detail :  

Name : Mandey, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Age : 17, City : London, State : NA Country : Canada, 

Jennifer
    Participant
    There are many reasons why women sacrifice comfort for other benefits. Heels make you taller, more confident, and more attractive to most men. They immediately say 'I'm a woman and proud of it'. It must be difficult for a guy to appreciate how it feels striding out in 4' spikes and a smart outfit knowing people are admiring you. Also the feel of the walk and the heel makes it completely different to flat shoes; it can be a power trip, sexy, or just relaxing according to your mood. One shouldn't wear heels all the time, but for some people they can be very comfortable if you are used to them. I wouldn't think twice about wearing 4'+ heels all day if I didn't have too far to walk, but certainly not every day!

User Detail :  

Name : Jennifer, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 34, City : London, State : NA Country : United Kingdom, Occupation : Architect, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Melinda
    Participant
    high heels make the feet look smaller and prettier, it shapes the calves of the legs, and goes well in terms of fashion with many of the clothes women wear. some women can wear heels with ease others dont. not only footwear, but heels are also a visual symbol of womenhood. marilyn monroe shorten one of her heels sightly to give her that unique wiggle when walking.

User Detail :  

Name : Melinda, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Asian, Religion : Baptist, City : Houston, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : fashion model/designer, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

ShirleyAvery
    Participant
    they make us look and feel sexier. Not all high heels are torture to wear and now that I'm older, I'd only wear them if I was going to the theatre or some place where I wouldn't be walking or dancing much. According to the very funny movie (based on a true story) "Kinky Boots", high heels elevate a woman's behind so that she looks (from behind) like she's primed for sexual penetration. Just Curious

User Detail :  

Name : ShirleyAvery, Gender : F, Disability : none, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Jewish, Age : 52, City : st. louis, State : MO Country : United States, Occupation : writer, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Dot
    Participant
    Most men like to see a woman hobbling around, not in complete physical control of herself atop a pair of high heels. It's a carry down from Chinese foot binding and all the same principals apply. Heels or bound feet force women to walk with their butts sticking out, it allegedly tightens the vaginal muscles and, most obviously, puts women in the position where they need to rely on a man. Within the litany of painful and dangerous things women do to appeal to mean, this is mild. As my friend says, "do guys have any idea how much work it takes to look 'natural"?

User Detail :  

Name : Dot, Gender : Female, Age : none, City : L.A., State : CA Country : United States, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.