Wanting to cheat – why?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Glen
    Even though I'm married to a wonderful woman and have two wonderful kids, I still find myself wanting to have sex with other women that I see, and even hoping that it will happen. Is that normal? I love my family deeply but yet still feel this way. I keep looking for a casual affair.

User Detail :  

Name : Glen, Gender : Male, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 31, City : San Diego, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Network Manager, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Ann L. Lowenstein
    Participant
    • This reply was modified 8 years, 8 months ago by Anonymous.
    • This reply was modified 8 years ago by admin.
    It's genetic, chief... Humans are not naturally monogamous. That said, most humans still manage to suppress the urge, so if you are having that much trouble, you should probably seek some professional counseling to figure out exactly WHY, if your life is so perfect, you actively look for opportunities to wreck your marriage. Your other options are to explore polyamorism, (but the missus has to be on board with that one as well); or to introduce some roleplaying into your sex life.

User Detail :  

Name : Ann L. Lowenstein, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Animist, Age : 37, City : K.C., State : MO Country : United States, Occupation : Administrative Assistant, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Tiberious
    Participant
    This has to do with why almost ANY male of any species is as promiscuous as the females of that species will allow him to be: spreading his DNA as widely as possible. If you look at every other species on this planet, the only ones that are TRULY monogamous are the ones that physically fuse to their mates or die during and/or after copulation. Short of that, males can and WILL roam. It seems to be one of those basic instincts that can only be mostly curbed by the logical side of the human mind. In short, from a biologic standpoint, this is a very normal feeling. For the human, ethical side, however, it seems aberrant.

User Detail :  

Name : Tiberious, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist/Minor Agnostic Leanings, Age : 24, City : Cincinnati, State : OH Country : United States, Education level : High School Diploma, 

Bella28884
    Participant
    You keep wanting to cheat because you haven't accepted the fact that besides your wife, all females are off limits to you. Everytime you look at a woman, you have to remind yourself that she is not available to you for sex. You're having lust problems because you take the liberty to desire any woman you see. You don't have that liberty to desire anyone but your precious wife. You can say 'it's only looking' but what you're really doing is fueling a desire that you don't have the right to fulfill. You're torturing yourself by looking where you shouldn't. Also remember that if you cheat, you will most likely ruin your marriage, break up your family, get AIDS, etc.

User Detail :  

Name : Bella28884, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Caribbean, Religion : Christian, Age : 35, City : Washington, State : DC Country : United States, Occupation : Admin Assistant, Education level : Technical School, Social class : Middle class, 

Brittany
    Participant
    Wow! First things I would like to commend you on your honesty about having the desire to cheat..although those thoughts should have been secluded and trashed when you said "I do". Once you get married you sacrifice having the privileges of dicking down various women...Yup..your wife should be the only woman who is appealing to you....sure other woman may be attractive to you..fine...but to want to have sex with them....terrible....sometimes men act on their wants...and things get UGLY!!!!! Also I learned that when men look at women they arent just looking at them....they are undressing them and imagining things...so see no evil....

User Detail :  

Name : Brittany, Gender : Female, Race : Black/African American, Age : 20, City : Washington, State : DC Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, 

AlainaR
    Participant
    One can't help what he/she feels. I can't imagine that anyone on the face of this earth has only attracted to ONE person and one person only. By saying that a person doesn't have the liberty to desire something is ridiculous. By that logic, someone on a diet can't desire something they can't eat or a child can't desire a toy their parents can't afford. That is just silly. Desire is an emotion, you can't just turn it off and on. Now if one decides to act on it is a totally different thing. And by the way say that you will most likely get AIDS from cheating is just as ridiculous.

User Detail :  

Name : AlainaR, Gender : Female, Sexual Orientation : Lesbian, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Episcopalian, Age : 28, City : Cincinnati, State : OH Country : United States, Occupation : Manager, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.