Unshaven women

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

H21395
    Participant
    I would love to stop shaving my legs and armpits, as it is so time-consuming, painful, and pointless - as stubble grows back the next day. I haven't shaved my legs in ages, but as a result I never wear clothes that reveal my legs. Even when I shave my armpits, they look gray and sort of dirty, and I think they would look better if I just let them grow out. But until I have the confidence to ignore the trends, then I will have to continue shaving.

User Detail :  

Name : H21395, Gender : F, Religion : Atheist, Age : 16, City : Aberdeen, State : NA Country : United Kingdom, 

Walter
    Participant
    As a man, I honestly find it very sensual if a woman is unshaven.....Now, I am sure most men disagree, but I personally am turned on by it

User Detail :  

Name : Walter, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Age : 39, City : Brooklyn, State : NY Country : United States, Occupation : Business Owner/Consultant, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 

Walter
    Participant
    I think that is a beautiful thing and it makes you no less feminine...Actually to a lot of us men, the natural look is very sensual and I applaud your willingness to go natural....

User Detail :  

Name : Walter, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Age : 39, City : Brooklyn, State : NY Country : United States, Occupation : Business Owner/Consultant, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.