Transvestitism – why

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Benny
    Participant
    For men who regularly dress in women's clothing - why do you do it? What do you get from doing it?

User Detail :  

Name : Benny, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, City : Swindon, State : NA Country : United Kingdom, Education level : 4 Years of College, 

Steph C.
    Participant
    I regularly dress in what would be considered 'male' clothing. Most of my pants are men's, with the exception of a few pairs of dress pants. I just find them so much more comfortable. Most pants made for women are too tight for me, and I don't feel very comfortable. (I am very thin, but it seems clothes are made for anorexically skinny people) I also like the styles that they are made in. As for shirts, I wear some men's casual shirts because many shirts made for females also seem to be made for someone with a bigger bust. Mens' clothing seems to be made more for comfort and practicallity, as opposed to looks only. I personally don't care about my appearance; if people want to draw conclusions about me based on what I wear, then I'm pretty sure I don't want to waste my time with them.

User Detail :  

Name : Steph C., Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 15, City : Lyndhurst, State : NJ Country : United States, Occupation : student, Social class : Middle class, 

Melinda
    Participant
    its very addictive and compulsive. to experience being someone else other than oneself. the pleasure of the fit, feel and unique look of wearing women's fashion than the less options available in men's clothes. the joy being a women is what i get from it because a woman and a woman's body is the most beautiful and ideal form of the human species that only half of the population is able to experience. the disblief and amazement when seeing oneself more attractive and lovely than one normally sees one self.

User Detail :  

Name : Melinda, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Asian, Religion : Baptist, City : Houston, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : fashion model/designer, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Jeremy30475
    Participant
    I have only tried on the pantys and i found out they are more comfortable no annoying flap no seam at the taint ( the spot between the balls and the anus ) as to the other clothing I couldn't tell you

User Detail :  

Name : Jeremy30475, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : Human, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 30, City : Huntington, State : WV Country : United States, Occupation : Dishwasher, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Lower class, 
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.