Transsexual Anatomy

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

J.W.
    When a woman becomes a man via a sex change, what does his penis look like? I've heard that when males get changed, their genetalia can be very convincing, but I find it hard to imagine the same for the female-to-male case. Also, how well does a constructed penis function sexually?

User Detail :  

Name : J.W., Gender : M, Age : 33, City : Denver, State : CO Country : United States, Social class : Middle class, 

Dougee
    Participant
    I saw a photographic essay in San Francisco a while ago dealing with transexuals and the appearance of their genitalia. The female-to-male transexuals had a small penis, which as I understand it was a reconstructed clitoris, varying in size from one to three inches. The male-to-female transexuals were more convincing in appearance, since the penis is basically hollowed out and inverted to form the vagina.

User Detail :  

Name : Dougee, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : New Age, Age : 36, City : Phoenix, State : AZ Country : United States, Occupation : Administrator, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.