Topless Skeleton in the Closet

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

J-P
    Participant
    I was a topless dancer for a year and quit nearly a year ago. How and when, in a relationship, is it appropriate to reveal this? How do men feel about dating former topless dancers?
    Original Code GE60. Click here to see responses from the original archives. Click "to respond" below to reply.

User Detail :  

Name : J-P, Gender : F, Age : 20, City : San Antonio, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : College Student, 

Teriza
    Participant
    It is important to be honest up front. If the guy does not like the fact that you were a topless dancer, he is not going to like the type of person you are.

User Detail :  

Name : Teriza, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 21, City : douglasville, State : GA Country : United States, Occupation : government, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Patrick
    Participant
    I would wait till date 2 or 3, maybe even 1 if you are really connecting, I wouldn't mention it as a flaw, oreven something posative, but merely as a period in your life

User Detail :  

Name : Patrick, Gender : M, Race : Irish, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 18, City : Los Altos, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Upper middle class, 
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.