Too old for her?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Doug19543
    Participant
    I am a college-educated 27-year-old guy, never married. An 18-year-old girl in my apartment complex wants us to date. She is mature and extremely attractive, but I've kept our friendship platonic because of her age. We get along great. Do you think she's too young for me?

User Detail :  

Name : Doug19543, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 27, City : Gainesville, State : FL Country : United States, Occupation : Professional, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

ShirleyAvery
    Participant
    Who cares what others think. Are you really worried about that or just afraid of rejection. Hey, we're all afraid of rejection. Whether you're interested in the possibility of a long term relationship or just a fling, be honest with yourself & with her. Just Curious

User Detail :  

Name : ShirleyAvery, Gender : F, Disability : none, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Jewish, Age : 52, City : st. louis, State : MO Country : United States, Occupation : writer, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.