Those chillin’ whites

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Robert
    Why do white people wear shorts in months like November and December when it is cold outside?

User Detail :  

Name : Robert, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Age : 23, City : Cincinnati, State : OH Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Justin26885
    Participant
    Aside from messengers and joggers, I would say it's definitely a white thing, at least in that I've only seen whites do it (although I don't). A friend who wears shorts into December told me his legs don't get cold, and as long as his extremities and upper body are warm,he's fine. Also, I don't know if there's any truth to this, but it would seem that Caucasians are more tolerant of the cold.

User Detail :  

Name : Justin26885, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, City : Chicago, State : IL Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Paul S.
    Participant
    I'm black and wear shorts well into November and December. I live in Michigan and went to school with a lot of white guys, who all did this. I think the obvious answer is that whites come from the land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow ...

User Detail :  

Name : Paul S., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Atheist, Age : 32, City : Oak Park, State : MI Country : United States, Occupation : software engineer, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Nathan20113
    Participant
    It's the same reason that white people can swim and most blacks can't (although, my black high school had a swim team). White people have more body fat. I'm not saying that they're blubbery whales, not at all. Even in white people who are in good shape, there's still a thin layer of subcutainious fat. Fat insulates and it floats. Swiming is just propelling an object that's already floating. Of course this, or anything for that matter doesn't apply to EVERYONE. It also doesn't make anyone more or less superior. It just is what it is. I love the water, I just don't float.

User Detail :  

Name : Nathan20113, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Age : 32, City : Seattle, State : WA Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower class, 

Brando
    Participant
    Only some caucasians are from the land of ice and snow. Look at Greece and Corsica.

User Detail :  

Name : Brando, City : Athens, State : NA Country : Greece, 

Rhonda
    Nah... It's all about how 'sharp' they supposedly look. Little do they know that other 'whites' make fun of them. I guess they seem tougher if they can deal with the cold. (Not that it gets as cold as it does in, let's say, Minnesota.) We also make fun of the guy that will tie a sweater around his neck and wear it like that all day. I just figured he was too ignorant to put it on the correct way. HAHA

User Detail :  

Name : Rhonda, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 34, City : Memphis, State : TN Country : United States, Occupation : Inside Sales, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.