The scent of a woman…..

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Stephanie
    Participant
    Do men really like the smell of women between their legs? My boyfriend forever wants to give me oral sex, but I feel really self-conscious about it because I am so worried he will not like the smell of me - and do all women smell the same? I would really like to know what thoughts - and hopefully reassurance - men have for me on the subject.

User Detail :  

Name : Stephanie, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Mixed (black and white), Age : 23, City : London, State : NA Country : United Kingdom, Occupation : Student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

M.K.
    Participant
    The smell is similar, but not identical, from woman to woman. It's a heavy smell, usually erotic and only unpleasant if really overpowering... To refuse to let someone who loves you give you pleasure because of squeamishness is a crying shame - it will deepen your relationship.

User Detail :  

Name : M.K., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 31, City : Sydney, State : NA Country : Australia, Education level : Technical School, 

Andrew
    Participant
    I don't know how to reassure you more. I love it and would be happy to eat it all day. Does it smell pretty like a rose? No. But it feels a lot better than thorns do, and that probably has something to do with it.

User Detail :  

Name : Andrew, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 35, City : Huntington, State : NY Country : United States, Occupation : Reporter, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Oscar
    Participant
    I love to give oral sex to a woman. The scent is something that brings out primal urges in men. All women smell somewhat similar. There is nothing more intimate in my mind. Relax, lie back and enjoy the ride.

User Detail :  

Name : Oscar, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 42, City : Gainesville, State : FL Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

john29277
    Participant
    all i can say is, I love the smell. all girls smell different, and the same girl smells different at different parts of her cycle. I have been with women who use flavored douches for the same reasons as you mention, and i have had varying degrees of success in getting them to understand that oral sex shouldnt taste like strawberries. Another thing about the scent is that it contains pheremones, which are natural attractants to a man. Where you are just noticing your smell, he is getting a chemical signal of your arousal which probably is stimulating him as well. If he likes it, count yourself lucky.

User Detail :  

Name : john29277, City : nashville, State : TN Country : United States, 

john29287
    Participant
    of all the women i have dated, most have had no smell or almost no smell, and only a warm, slightly salty taste. 3 had quite a strong smell, thick and wet. a similar kind of smell, however 2 of them i couldn't stand, made me feel nautious, while 1 of them i felt extremely attracted to. i would imagine this is like the scent of sweat in that it has to do with a mixture of genetics, how you wash, and the pheromones- chemicals your body releases to identify itself and sexual arousal. but for an official explanation you should check a science text. we all have different shaped faces, and we all have different smells. look at it as another test of compatibility: be proud of yourself, be proud of your smell, take care of yourself, and if a guy doesn't like your smell, another will. enjoy life!

User Detail :  

Name : john29287, City : kyoto, State : NA Country : Japan, 

Scott28194
    Participant
    The smell seems to vary greatly from woman to woman. ONe of my ex-girlfriends had a lovely sweet smell while another stank of dead fish. I often wondered if it had something to do with her not properly cleaning herself.

User Detail :  

Name : Scott28194, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 31, City : Brooklyn, State : NY Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, 

Catherine
    Yes, some men like the smell between a women's legs (of course, these women believe in good hygiene). No, we don't all smell the same - you can change the smell by what you eat. Seafood definitely comes through, and I've heard fruits and vegetables generate a mellow scent (I'm more meat and taters myself). I know I've consumed four or five Fig Newtons a few hours before the 'festivities' and been told the smell (and flavor) was sweet. If your boyfriend's been 'down there' before and is still requesting access, let him have at it, he knows what to expect. Relax and enjoy.

User Detail :  

Name : Catherine, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Catholic, Age : 44, City : Seattle, State : WA Country : United States, Occupation : research buyer, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

John
    Participant
    A clean healthy woman usually smells and tastes good, the more she lubricates, the better it is. A yeast infection really ruins things, it smells bad and tastes bitter. A few women I have encountered have a pungent unpleasant odor and taste, but they also had a similar body odor all over. May be a quirk of metabolism. If he likes it, you are probably just fine. Don't be so self conscious, just enjoy.

User Detail :  

Name : John, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, City : Orlando, State : FL Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Kerry
    There is NOTHING like the scent of a woman.... We all smell fairly similar, so there's nothing to worry about. Another poster said if he's been there before, he knows what he's getting and likes it. I agree! So relax! There's also nothing else like having the love of your life go down on you.... it's fabulous!!!! Let him show how much he loves you. :)

User Detail :  

Name : Kerry, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Pagan, Age : 29, City : Ventura, State : CA Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Gregory H.
    I realize that this is an old posting, but I just wanted to weigh in with my observations, as a guy. All women do NOT smell the same, and someone did mention that hygiene is a very important factor. (Incidentally, don't overwash down there as you'll kill necessary bacteria and probably end up w/ vaginosis). But there is a similarity of scent between women and it smells GREAT. It's a highly erotic scent (to me, at least) and I truly love to smell it. And eat it.

User Detail :  

Name : Gregory H., Gender : M, Race : Black/African American, Age : 24, City : New York, State : NY Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.