The devil’s in the … dream

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Brian
    Jesus turned the concept of sin on its ear by defining it as a heart issue. On murder for example, he said that if you get mad at someone you have committed murder in your heart. So examine your heart. Are the things in your dreams coming from your heart: anger, etc. Many of us could say, 'I'm not that bad, I never killed anyone!' But who could honestly say, 'I've never been angry with anyone'? Anyone (myself included) who honestly examines him/herself in the light of the Bible will find a sinful person who needs to be forgiven. The good news is that God came to Earth as a human, lived a sinful life Himself, died to pay for the sin of others, and rose in victory over death. His forgiveness and eternal life is available to anyone who seeks Him with their whole heart.

User Detail :  

Name : Brian, Religion : Christian, City : Brooklyn, State : NY Country : United States, 

Hal
    Participant
    The Devil is a Christian concept, a sign to say 'this is bad' and 'God or good'. Your dreams of the Devil could be saying that there is a lot of negativity in your life at the moment, it could be saying that you have had too much positivity in your life and the balance in your world needs to be corrected, if this is the case maybe finding God is for you! I believe that it's just a dream.

User Detail :  

Name : Hal, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Wiccan, Age : 35, City : New Zealand, State : NA Country : New Zealand, Occupation : Surfer, Social class : Upper class, 
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.