The Thing about Thongs

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Michael20670
    Participant
    How do women feel when they see men wearing high-cut, sexy bikini swimsuits on the beach? Do you find them attractive or otherwise?
    Original Code GE85. Click here to see responses from the original archives. Click "to respond" below to reply.

User Detail :  

Name : Michael20670, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Age : 30, City : Round Rock, State : TX Country : United States, 

Deana25762
    Participant
    Well, it all depends on the type of body the man has. I am not trying to sound superficial or anything but a scrawny man in a thong is not a turn on. A big buff man definitely is. That's my opinion. Sometimes its a little funny though. I don't really like to see them in thongs at the beach very much. I dont know -for some reason I find humor in that. BUT if you go to a ladies club (i.e Chippendales, or Le Bare) the thongs are a MUST and very enjoyable too :)

User Detail :  

Name : Deana25762, City : Miami, State : FL Country : United States, 

Patrick
    Participant
    First of all I don't want to look at your ass on the beach, wear a regular swimsuit because everytime I see some guy in a thong it puts me in the place where I am forced to see something that I dont want to see. I don't care how good looking you are, I dont want to see your ass if your a guy

User Detail :  

Name : Patrick, Gender : M, Race : Irish, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 18, City : Los Altos, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Upper middle class, 
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.