The Next Step

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

B-Winters
    Participant
    To women: Is there a way I can turn my new girlfriend on to letting me ejaculate in her mouth? Until we met, she was uncomfortable with giving oral sex, period. She enjoys it now, with me, but fears male fluids.
    Original Code SE53. Click here to see responses from the original archives. Click "to respond" below to reply.

User Detail :  

Name : B-Winters, Gender : M, City : University Park, State : PA Country : United States, 

Anna23835
    Participant
    $$$. Try offering her cold hard cash. It works every time for me. And while performing the task, I can fantasize about spending my newfound money.

User Detail :  

Name : Anna23835, Gender : F, City : New York, State : NY Country : United States, 

Kerry-J
    Participant
    I think ejaculating in a woman's mouth is disgusting. I have many times given my man oral sex and have fallen asleep down there; it isn't fun at all. When I do go down, though, I pull away when I feel it is time and manually bring him to orgasm. It isn't necessary for a man to ejaculate in someone's mouth.

User Detail :  

Name : Kerry-J, Gender : F, City : Port Huron, State : MI Country : United States, 

Inanna21385
    Participant
    My question is, why does she fear male fluids? Is she afraid of sexually transmitted diseases? As long as both of you have been tested, etc., there is no health risk. Perhaps the two of you should discuss this; it sounds like there might be a larger issue than her just not wanting to let you ejaculate in her mouth. Some women may never feel comfortable with doing this or be able to do it, by the way. I personally think it's pretty fun and makes for an easier cleanup, but that's just me.

User Detail :  

Name : Inanna21385, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, City : Houston, State : TX Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Lucy H
    Participant
    You say she is a new girlfriend, and that when you first met she didn't want to give oral sex at all. Be happy that she's willing to do it now; you have made progress. If this is new to her, she probably needs more time to become comfortable with oral sex before she goes to the next step. Be patient and understanding with her. And find out what she would like you to do that would really turn her on, such as giving her oral sex, a really great massage, sucking on her toes, or whatever she's into. If you give her something she really wants, she will be more likely to give you what you really want. And have a large glass of water next to the bed for her to drink right afterward. Trust me, the aftertaste leaves something to be desired.

User Detail :  

Name : Lucy H, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Hispanic/Latino (may be any race), Age : 24, City : San Jose, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Engineer, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

KK
    Participant
    I once tasted male sperm, and it tasted very bad. Even now when I just think about it I almost want to throw up. We all have our likes and dislikes and should not be pressured to do something we don't like.

User Detail :  

Name : KK, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 35, City : Helsinki, State : NA Country : Finland, 

Bethany
    Participant
    It's been my experience that most men get very turned off by hearing a women gag during oral sex. I have also found that men 'take it personally' if I end up vomiting or choking as a result of trying to swallow. It's not that I think the guy in question is icky in any way or that I'm rejecting him. My body just responds to the suddeness, and perhaps the taste, of semen by choking and possibly vomiting. I don't swallow as a rule, occasionally broken, because I don't want to hurt my partner's feelings and I don't enjoy vomiting. My advice is don't press the issue. It seems a selfish act that so many men do press the issue, and seem to somehow feel wronged or neglected if she dosen't swallow.

User Detail :  

Name : Bethany, Gender : F, Race : Mutt, Age : 24, City : Davison, State : MI Country : United States, Occupation : Technician, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Wendy24426
    Participant
    You should just be grateful for what you are getting. Most married men don't get felatio from their wives. Don't offer her money... that is bribery and has no place in a healthy relationship. If she wants to indulge in your love-honey someday, it should be on her own terms and you should try to be very accommodating to make sure she doesn't feel like she is gagging or choking.

User Detail :  

Name : Wendy24426, Gender : F, Age : 34, City : Rockland County, State : NY Country : United States, 

Anonymous27895
    Participant
    It tastes very bad. When I do it I do not swallow. I let it dribble out of my mouth onto the sheets, so I don't hurt hubby's feelings.

User Detail :  

Name : Anonymous27895, Gender : F, City : Dover, State : DE Country : United States, 

Mike
    Participant
    I luv to give and receive but I never want my women to dislike what she is doing. If she gags I'm turned off. I don't like her to be fighting it. Some women are capable of swallowing without gagging, some can't. I've had both. Never force the issue. If you want your cum to be somewhat more tolerable to her, drink lots of fruit juices, esp. pineapple. Your cum will taste better.

User Detail :  

Name : Mike, City : Abbotsford, State : NA Country : Canada, 

Samantha19694
    Participant
    I'm surprised to hear a man say that even though he's 'taught' his girlfriend to give head, he still wants more. The act of giving head is not easy for a woman; they call it a job after all. There's suction, slurping, licking and to get a guy off, you have to have a great sense of rhythm. And she's doing all that and you're still complaining that she's not taking your juices in? There are many, many kinky ways to finish that I think you're overlooking in your quest for her to drink your juice. Aim for other parts of her body such as stomach, neck or face and it can become a wonderful lotion. The most important part is talking; make sure you ask her if you can give that necklace before letting loose or you'll lose her for sure!!

User Detail :  

Name : Samantha19694, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 38, City : Jacksonville, State : FL Country : United States, Occupation : Executive secretary, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Tim19697
    Participant
    Don't any of you think it's pretty selfish to cum in someones mouth? I think the main reason people enjoy doing it is because it humiliates the reciever and gives the giver a sense of power. I confess I enjoy it myself but i'd never pressure anyone into it and certainly wouldn't expect them to!!! I'd hate to eat someones cum! euugghhh! Anyone into eating other peoples bogies or sh*t? Probably are actually.

User Detail :  

Name : Tim19697, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Age : 22, City : Brighton, State : NA Country : United Kingdom, 
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.