The BIG difference

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Jon27121
    Participant
    Is it true that black guys have bigger penises than white guys?

User Detail :  

Name : Jon27121, Gender : M, City : Havre, State : MT Country : United States, 

SR28508
    Participant
    I hope I don't get raked over the coals for this answer, but my first inclination at giving a generalized answer to this one is to say yes. From what I've seen, black guys are generally larger - but there have definitely been exceptions. I have to remind you, though, that bigger isn't always necessarily better. Very large penises can just plain hurt.

User Detail :  

Name : SR28508, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Humanist, Age : 22, City : Austin, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, 

Fuzzy
    In my experience, this is not true. I have known black and white men with large penises, and in fact the largest I ever encountered belonged to an Asian. There have been studies showing correlations between race and penis size, but I think these tell us what is average for large population samples, not individuals. For example, statistics show that men are taller than women, but every man is not taller than every woman. I think the same applies to race and penis size. So the black man with a small organ or the white or Asian with a large one is perhaps not an exception, but someone at one end of a very broad range.

User Detail :  

Name : Fuzzy, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, City : Los Angeles, State : CA Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Berry23374
    Participant
    As a person in the medical profession, I would have to agree that on average most black men are larger. However, I have also seen black men with very small penises and white men with very large penises.

User Detail :  

Name : Berry23374, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Baptist, Age : 28, City : Richmond, State : VA Country : United States, Occupation : medical profession, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, 

Mandi
    Participant
    It isn't true. It's a myth that stems from a slavery-based perception that blacks are more savage, therefore more instinctual, and therefore more sexual, than whites. It has perpetuated for so long in its most simple form because of the taboo nature of the subject (it isn't discussed openly in any context and is usually only referred to in jokes). In truth, however, 80 percent of men of all races in America fall within an inch of the statistically average size.

User Detail :  

Name : Mandi, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Baptist, Age : 21, City : Boston, State : MA Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Brian22977
    Participant
    That stereotype is probably as accurate as the one about black people being less intelligent than whites, or Asians being more intelligent than everyone else. Most of the polls taken on penis size show that all races end up the same when averaged out, and each group has its own extremes.

User Detail :  

Name : Brian22977, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 25, City : Kokomo, State : IN Country : United States, Occupation : management, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Sandy Y.
    I just assumed that length was proportionate to height. Tall men have large penises, and short men have small penises. I do not think race has much to do with it.

User Detail :  

Name : Sandy Y., Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 26, City : St. Louis, State : MO Country : United States, Occupation : housewife, 

Max H.
    Participant
    The responses have quoted imaginary statistics and expressed various cases of wishful thinking. I'm answering on the basis of personal experience - extensive personal experience with erect penises of all races. As a generalization - which was the intent of the question - yes, black men have larger penises and Asians smaller ones, with other ethnicities ranging between the two. Individual variations are vast; I've seen an Asian penis close to nine inches and a black penis less than five. As a white man, I am always amused by the energy that goes into denying the common belief that black men are bigger. How many erect penises have these guys seen?

User Detail :  

Name : Max H., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : Irish/Melungeon, Religion : Atheist, Age : 47, City : Oakland, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : teacher, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Geraldine
    I too have seen small black penises and large white penises. From a woman's perspective: It is not the size that matters. Too large of a penis is uncomfortable no matter who it is connected to. Men, and some women, are too hung up on this issue.

User Detail :  

Name : Geraldine, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Age : 43, City : Columbus, State : OH Country : United States, Occupation : Govt. employee, 

Zaria-M
    Participant
    I disagree with that statement. I'm a very successful, beautiful and university-educated black woman working in the sex industry as a private companion, and I have slept with more white men than black men, and I have seen more large penises on my white partners than on my black partners. In my openion, the size of a black mans' penis is a false, exaggerated myth that should be put to rest. White men are not only amply endowed, but they are more willing to - and better at - pleasing a woman orally than the black men I have experienced. According to my girlfriends, I'm not alone in my high praises of white men. I'm very open-minded, and I also find that white men are more willing to try new things than are black men who prefer the wham- bang-thank-you-mam-missionary position. I enjoy sex, and I prefer my partners white, not black. This is not to say I do no like black men. On the contrary, I have many black male friends, but I am more sexually aroused by white men.

User Detail :  

Name : Zaria-M, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 32, City : Toronto, Ontario, State : NA Country : Canada, Occupation : Paid Companion/B.Eng, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Syncere
    Participant
    You say you have been with more white guys and that they seem to have bigger penises, which is fine, but when you say they are more 'willing' to try different positions, I have to disagree. I have slept with only a few men, but they were all black and they all wanted to try all kinds of things - things I couldn't even pronounce.

User Detail :  

Name : Syncere, Gender : F, Age : 19, City : Columbus, State : GA Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, 

Me too
    Participant
    I'm so tired of people thinking their limited experience is definitive. Remeber that in this world there are no rules, only exceptions.

User Detail :  

Name : Me too, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/ Native American, Religion : Catholic, Age : 21, City : New Orleans, State : LA Country : United States, Occupation : College Student, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Puddin
    The thought has always been 'big feet/tall' you have a large long penis. Not true my present lover is 6'5 and wears a size 19 shoe and he is significantly smaller than my x, which is 5'10 with a size 9foot. So you can't always buy into the height,hand,foot thing!!!

User Detail :  

Name : Puddin, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Southern Baptist, Age : 31, City : Madison, State : WI Country : United States, Occupation : nurse, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Hugo
    In my experience, Sandy's assumption is wrong. I have known big, tall men with small penises, and tiny, doll-like men with big ones. Body size doesn't seem to have anything to do with the size of male sexual organs.

User Detail :  

Name : Hugo, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : none - atheist, Age : 54, City : London, State : NA Country : United Kingdom, Occupation : consultant, Education level : High School Diploma, 

Calina
    Participant
    In my experience I don't think that is true, I have seen a 6'2' guy who had one of the smallest penis'. I agree with you when you say that races don't have an effect on the size either, which I have come across also.

User Detail :  

Name : Calina, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 19, City : David City, State : NE Country : United States, Occupation : College Student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.