Testicle size

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

ShirleyAvery
    Participant
    Do some men take more pride in the size of their balls than the size of their cock? I've found more diversity in ball size than cock size. Do balls get bigger or danglier as you get older. (I ask because the young men in their 20's that I've been with seem to have small apricot size balls close to their bodies vs. those of older men.)

User Detail :  

Name : ShirleyAvery, Gender : F, Disability : none, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Jewish, Age : 52, City : st. louis, State : MO Country : United States, Occupation : writer, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

norbertneuman
    Participant
    most men do not care, because they don't use their balls in the same way as their dick. I do think it would be a source of pride for some. Truthfully, men should worry about how smart they are instead of the size of their body parts

User Detail :  

Name : norbertneuman, Gender : Male, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 17, City : mahtomedi, State : MN Country : United States, Social class : Upper middle class, 

CherylM
    Ask Madeleine Albright, the consummate authority on the subject.

User Detail :  

Name : CherylM, City : Orange Park, State : FL Country : United States, 
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.