Techniques for Safe Sex

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

April23748
    Participant
    As a straight 22-year-old female, I am in the mind frame that all people should practice safe sex. Because I am heterosexual, I am fully aware of how this is done. How do lesbians practice safe sex? Because it is two females, it must be done in a different way, and I am curious about how this is performed.
    Original Code SE10. Click here to see responses from the original archives. Click "to respond" below to reply.

User Detail :  

Name : April23748, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Age : 22, City : N/A, State : MI Country : United States, 

Kamala
    Women who have sex with other women can use dental dams - a piece of latex that covers the vaginal area for use with oral sex. They have also invented finger condoms, used for mutual masturbation. Another good practice is not sharing sex toys.

User Detail :  

Name : Kamala, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Various Eastern Religions, Age : 21, City : Seattle, State : WA Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, 
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.