Taiwanese women and bald men

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Bob23131
    Participant
    I recently returned home from a week in Taiwan. A fellow traveler told me that Taiwanese women like bald men. Is this true? Five years ago I spent 11 months in Taiwan and never really knew this to be the case. I know there is a proverb that says nine out of 10 bald men are rich (I am, of course, the 10th).

User Detail :  

Name : Bob23131, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 39, City : Boston, State : MA Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Nelson A.
    Participant
    I lived in Taipei for half a year and have two brothers there married to Taiwanese women. The Taiwanese girls I went out with told me many things, but I never heard the one about the bald guys. I know they like Westerners because it's fashionable to have an "American" boyfriend (any English-speaking white is American to them, no matter how many times you tell them you're from Venezuela) and they also told me that Westerners were "bigger." In general, they tend to like dark-haired white Westerners. Maybe what you say goes for women over 40 or something, but to the 20-35 range, the more you look like Al Pacino, Andy Garcia or Ricky Martin, the better.

User Detail :  

Name : Nelson A., Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 30, City : Caracas, State : NA Country : Venezuela, Occupation : Lawyer/Business, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.