Stereotypes about penis length

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

David W.
    Participant
    Growing up around many women, I often hear that people of other ethnicities have smaller penises. Being a young African-American male, I want to hear the truth. Are Latinos less endowed than African Americans?

User Detail :  

Name : David W., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 17, City : Lancaster, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

JACK21205
    Participant
    THAT'S STEREOTYPING RACES. IT'S LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE, IN ALL RACES YOU HAVE LITTLE GUYS AND BIG GUYS. I'M ASIAN AND WE'RE SUPPOSED TO HAVE LITTLE PICKLES. MINE ON A WORK NIGHT MEASURES A GOOD 7 INCHES, GIVE OR TAKE QUARTER INCH.

User Detail :  

Name : JACK21205, City : SUNNYVALE, State : CA Country : United States, 

Mike
    Participant
    The stereotypes are just that- stereotypes. Penis length is a matter of heredity. Anyone who's ever been in a men's locker room can tell you that. As a gay male, I've been 'exposed' to the extremes of anywhere from four-inch erections on grown Black men to ten-inch erections on Asian men. You get what you're born with... and to quote the great blues artist Maria Mauldar, 'it ain't the meat, it's the motion.'

User Detail :  

Name : Mike, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 42, City : Ben Lomand, State : CA Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Zac
    Being a gay guy, I've had lots of experience with penises attached to guys with different ethnic backgrounds. In my experience, there is no way to predict the width or girth of a penis. Not only is ethnic background a poor predictor of penis size, but body shape also is not a good predictor. For example, you might have heard the lanky guys are well-endowed. Some are. Some aren't. Penis size is partly determined genetically, and partly during differentiation as a fetus.

User Detail :  

Name : Zac, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Age : 36, City : Boulder, State : CO Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, 

stephanie27790
    Participant
    I have never been with a 100% black man. But my husband is Mexican and he is very well endowed. More so than the 1/2 black, 1/2 white guy I was with.But I have also been with a Mexican guy that would almost make you laugh!

User Detail :  

Name : stephanie27790, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 21, City : phoenix, State : AZ Country : United States, Education level : Technical School, Social class : Middle class, 

Jessica
    Participant
    My best friend, who is black, has discussed this with me, and we have come to the conclusion that penis size has little (if anything at all) to do with racial background or ancestry. We've seen different shapes, sizes and colors, throughout the color spectrum.

User Detail :  

Name : Jessica, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 23, City : Huntsville, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Laura
    I hate to buy into stereotypes. It is true that there exists an enormous amount of diversity in penis sizes throughout the races. I have dated white men while growing up, mostly Latino men in my 20s, and now as I reach 30 I am dating more black men - be they Haitian, Carribean, African or American, whatever. They are all beautiful. But honestly, I can't help but notice that black men 'in general' have stronger physiques and yes, bigger penises. I don't know why. Maybe I have just been lucky.

User Detail :  

Name : Laura, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 29, City : Miami, State : FL Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Mike
    Participant
    As the great blues singer Maria Mulduar so aptly put it, 'It ain't the meat, it's the motion.' My question is why all the hang-up about penis size? If every male in this universe had the same size penis, life would be pretty boring, wouldn't it? Enjoy diversity in race and length.

User Detail :  

Name : Mike, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 42, City : Ben Lomand, State : CA Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Linda22701
    Participant
    From my experience, the sizes of the erect penises are not any different. But white guys and even moreso Asian guys are smaller when they are limp. So the rumor probably started because of observations of limp penises rather than erect penises - which is what really matters, anyway.

User Detail :  

Name : Linda22701, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 21, City : Indianapolis, State : IN Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : 4 Years of College, 

Sheri27974
    Participant
    As a woman of 35 who has been involved with white and black men (not at the same time, though), I can honestly say it depends. I don't think African-American men automatically are more or less endowed than any other men. The only exception I would say (and this is a generalization that I have no facts to back up) would have to be Asian men. Asians from certain parts of the world are generally smaller than other people so it would figure they are smaller all over.

But studies show that the average man is about six inches long when erect, and to be honest, most women would rather have average length than someone so big that it will cause pain. The real myth is that all women want a man hung like a horse.

User Detail :  

Name : Sheri27974, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Jewish, Age : 35, City : Redwood City, State : CA Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
    No race has larger packages than others.

User Detail :  

Name : Kristan Hall, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Methodist, Age : 32, City : Lampasas, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : writer, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower class, 

TT
    Participant
    Anyone who works in an emergency room knows that every race has men with big ones and men with small ones. As a group, however, blacks have larger penises. In my opinion, this is not stereotyping, but reality based on 20-something years of inserting urinary catheters.

User Detail :  

Name : TT, City : Denver, State : CO Country : United States, 

Matt22023
    Participant
    The research shows that race is not a factor in penis length. And in fact size just doesn't vary much at all. I don't recall the exact numbers but the vast majority of men are within one inch of each other.

User Detail :  

Name : Matt22023, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 25, City : Sacramento, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Software Engineer, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

PaleRider19853
    Participant
    Size does matter.

User Detail :  

Name : PaleRider19853, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Not answered, Disability : Not answered, Race : Not answered, Religion : Methodist, City : Newyork, State : NY Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

LinetM
    First off I have not had sex with 50 men to make my answer come close to the truth but my opinion is that tall men are more well endowed. My boyfriend a white american and is 6'2' and is my first tall man I have had intercourse with. I believe tall men are bigger. ^_^

User Detail :  

Name : LinetM, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Hispanic/Latino (may be any race), Religion : Catholic, Age : 21, City : Washington, State : DC Country : United States, Occupation : Legal Assistant, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.