Shower Your Love

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Nick20022
    Participant
    I had a girlfriend one time in the shower take my hand and place it on her crotch. She then urinated on my hand, and asked me to play with her at that time. Why would anyone do this? And do some women find this exciting? This ended our two-year relationship because I was not understanding. This question has been hounding me for years, and I have never had the guts to ask another woman.
    Original Code SE30. Click here to see responses from the original archives. Click "to respond" below to reply.

User Detail :  

Name : Nick20022, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 31, City : Glendale, State : CA Country : United States, 

Ivan
    I think it has more to do with the fact that she felt she was sharing something very personal with you, albeit gross in your mind. Knowing that you were a willing participant in something that normally would not be accepted can be a turn-on to some people. It's 'taboo,' for lack of a better way to put it.

User Detail :  

Name : Ivan, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, City : Hayward, State : CA Country : United States, 

Hugo
    Quite a lot of people, heterosexual, bisexual and homosexual, get a lot of pleasure and sexual fun from including urination in their sex play. Love of urine is known as urolagnia, and there seems to be nothing wrong with wetting on each other. It is intimate and exciting.

User Detail :  

Name : Hugo, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : none - atheist, Age : 54, City : London, State : NA Country : United Kingdom, Occupation : consultant, Education level : High School Diploma, 
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.