Shaved/trimmed pubic area

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Kate
    What is it about a shaved or trimmed pubic area that some men find erotic or attractive or a turn-on? What's preferred ... shaved or trimmed? And doesn't shaved get prickly FAST?

User Detail :  

Name : Kate, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 43, City : Miami, State : FL Country : United States, Occupation : Registered Nurse, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Samantha28559
    Participant
    I keep mine neatly trimmed, but my husband asked me to shave it one day. So, I did & it turns out he hated it. He said it made him feel like he was molesting a child. I didn't like it either because, you're right, it does get prickly VERY fast. And then when you decide to let it grow back out, you're miserable. It gets stuck on your clothes & kindof hurts.

User Detail :  

Name : Samantha28559, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 21, City : Baton Rouge, State : LA Country : United States, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Lindsay H.
    Yikes! Why do some guys find this so erotic? Maybe it's going back to childhood. Then again, the smoothness. I know that some women are like gorillas in their private parts. Ever try on a two-piece bathing suit and look like you could reforest a barren plain? If your lover finds it erotic and you are not offended, what the heck? Although this can be itchy if you don't use a hair remover, shaving can be a bear, so to speak. Frankly, your own body hair is pretty darn fine. But if your partner is really serious about you getting rid of this hair and it's OK with you, have a fine dinner with some good wine, make sure you smell like the end of the world (something yummy that brings out the animal in you) and allow HIM to shave you. But remember: this is your body, and if you want to do it, that's cool. But any uneasiness on your part should be respected. Whatever happens, please remember your body is your own, and let no one disrespect it.

User Detail :  

Name : Lindsay H., Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Disability : Deaf, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 49, City : San Antonio, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : self-employed, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Alex J.
    Participant
    While I enjoy the site of a shaven vagina, I do not consider it necessary for sexual enjoyment. I DO prefer it to be trimmed, for cunnlingus, though.

User Detail :  

Name : Alex J., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Jewish, Age : 17, City : Elkins Park, State : PA Country : United States, Occupation : High School student, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Steve27646
    Participant
    This is easy: It gives you a better view of the prize.

User Detail :  

Name : Steve27646, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 41, City : Houston, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : Corporate Cubicle Guy, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Dman25757
    Participant
    Shaved please, keeps the hairs out of my mouth.

User Detail :  

Name : Dman25757, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 29, City : Annapolis, State : MD Country : United States, Occupation : Consultant, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, 

Bartholomew
    Participant
    Fully shaved is definitely not a turn-on for me: it looks scarily prepubescent (and spiky). Trimmed - just about a half inch on each side - is excellent. I am a fan of the 'inverted triangle' look. The thin strip of pubic hair down the center is also out.

User Detail :  

Name : Bartholomew, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 18, City : Armidale, State : NA Country : Australia, Occupation : Student, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Cari M.
    Participant
    Shaving this area will sometimes cause bumps from ingrown hairs, and yes, it does grow back very quickly. Furthermore, it is impossible to get a close shave after the first time. I think that men enjoy the fully-shaved look because it has a clean, little-girl effect, which is sick ... very sick.

User Detail :  

Name : Cari M., Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 23, City : Cincinnati, State : OH Country : United States, Occupation : Homemaker, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Jennifer R.
    Participant
    If he is a practitioner of cunillingus, I would think that a woman who is shaved, or at least trimed, is both easier and more palatable to perform on. It's distracting and icky to feel a piece of hair rolling around in your mouth, no matter where it's from. ___________________

User Detail :  

Name : Jennifer R., Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Humanist, Age : 29, City : Saint Paul, State : MN Country : United States, Occupation : Writer/Student, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

David
    Participant
    Being shaved completely is not what I prefer, but I do like a trimming down there. For me, it is because I appreciate a woman who grooms, very much like she would groom her arm-pit hairs and leg hairs. The absence of too much hair allows better cunnilingus. I also see trimming as another way to please your partner, because you are grooming for his pleasure as well as yours. After all, guys wear thongs if a woman requests, and she wears lungerie to his liking. It is nice to know that she put effort and time into presenting herself, something which is almost always appreciated. I, myself, trim, and she does appreciate it in the same way that a man appreciates a trimmed woman.

User Detail :  

Name : David, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Asian-American, Age : 27, City : Chicago, State : IL Country : United States, Occupation : Law Clerk, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Mark A.
    Participant
    I can't speak for any other men, but I love landing strip style that is very short. I'm talking about less than 1/2' long. It has to be completely smooth from the clitoris down. And this leads to why I like this style... I consider myself a marathon muff diver and don't like the hair balls afterward. Also, once I dated a women that had pubic hair so long and out of control that the first time I saw her naked in the light, I thought her cat was sitting in her lap! When we had intercourse, the hair got 'folded' inside her when I was inside her. This made intercourse like masterbating with 80 grit sandpaper and left my pecker with an all around abrasion. But, like I said, I can't speak for all men...

User Detail :  

Name : Mark A., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 32, City : Clinton Township, State : MI Country : United States, Occupation : Paramedic, Education level : Technical School, Social class : Middle class, 

Eugene25269
    Participant
    I would like to think you would consider it just as sick if it were a woman preferring a shaved pubic area on a male. Shaving down there was at the suggestion of a woman older than myself who likes 'clean balls' and no bush to give a 'younger look.' I tried it out of curiousity and didn't really care for it. Broke out, itched, used hydrocortisone ointment for relief and looked down every six hours to check for ingrown hair and how things were progressing.

User Detail :  

Name : Eugene25269, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 27, City : Philadelphia, State : PA Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Kerry
    Personally, I like the lower parts to be shaved or waxed or generally bare, because I can see what I'm doing, and also I get less hairs in my teeth. I don't like to stop, but I have a really hard time enjoying it when that happens.... Shaving gets prickly pretty fast, but Nair or other removers do an ok job. I prefer waxed, but I realize what that entails and therefore can't actually 'ask' anybody to do it. If she chooses to, that's awesome, but I won't ask for it. Hair on the upper portion is good, in part to avoid the 'adolescent' look.

User Detail :  

Name : Kerry, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Pagan, Age : 29, City : Ventura, State : CA Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Lillian
    Participant
    As far as men liking it shaved, almost every one I've talked to prefers it this way, or even just a little hair. I've been shaving it for almost three years. I think it looks nicer and is easier to keep up with than the usual triangle, or just the side trimming. And it does not grow back any faster or thicker, as the wives tale says. It can not be shaved every day because of the risk of razor burn. If you let it grow for three or four days and then shave again, you will be smooth once more. It's nice to touch and looks great. I've never had any ingrown hairs or other than normal shaving bumps. So for everyone else out there, if you are considering it, go for it. After all, it's only hair; it will grow back if you don't like it.

User Detail :  

Name : Lillian, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Methodist, Age : 25, City : Columbus, State : OH Country : United States, Occupation : Financial manager, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Anthony
    Participant
    Personally, I like my girlfriend to keep her pubic hair short because it tickles my nose when I give her oral sex. Having less pubic hair to 'push aside' makes it funner for me. (Which makes it funner for both of us.) We don't prefer shaving because of the roughness that can actually make certain sex positions painful, but trimmed is very nice.

User Detail :  

Name : Anthony, City : Lagrange, State : GA Country : United States, 
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.