Sex talk

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Shey
    Participant
    To girls: How do you react when you hear guys talking about sex?

User Detail :  

Name : Shey, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Asian, Religion : Christian, Age : 19, City : cavite, State : LA Country : Phillipines, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Maria
    Participant
    Depends if they talk in an intelligent or childish way. I don`t see any problems about it, but there is a big difference if you just talk about it than what do you do. How do YOU react when you hear GIRLS talking about sex?

User Detail :  

Name : Maria, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 18, City : Paris, State : NA Country : France, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Babette
    Participant
    It depends on the guy. I have lots of gay friends, and they talk about sex all the time, so with them it's almost the same as with my girlfriends. My heterosexual male friends don't usually talk about sex, so I would be really surprised to hear them talk about it.

User Detail :  

Name : Babette, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 22, City : Helsinki, State : NA Country : Finland, Occupation : Office worker, Education level : High School Diploma, 

Lisa22738
    Participant
    I'm usually interested in what they have to say. The caveat is that if it is sterotypical 'guy talk' (i.e., 'I bagged that chic' or some other equally chauvanistic remark), then I don't want to hear it and would prefer that they kept it in the locker room.

User Detail :  

Name : Lisa22738, City : Tampa, State : FL Country : United States, 
    I guess it all depends on how they are talking about it. I find that men usually exaurate on all aspects of it. But then again so do a lot of women. There really is no difference.

User Detail :  

Name : Kris, Alberta, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 21, City : Edmonton, State : NA Country : Canada, Occupation : na, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Jack
    When I was female I'd talk about sex with the guys all the time. It wasn't abnormal for me at all. Guys and girls really don't talk about sex that differently, it's just in a different 'atmosphere.'

User Detail :  

Name : Jack, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 19, City : Oshkosh, State : WI Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Dwanny
    Participant
    Depends on the circumstances. If at work, I'd tell them I don't appreciate it and if it continues, I'd talk to my boss. If out in public and it got graphic or gross, I'd move or ask them to stop.

User Detail :  

Name : Dwanny, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Pagan, Age : 53, City : Springtown, State : TX Country : United States, 
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.