Sex drive

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Rick29946
    Participant
    There is a great range of sex drive strength among males and females. Some women have very strong sex drives, while some men don't have a sex drive at all. However, I would say that in general, men have a stronger sex drive than women. This is based mostly on my own observation. But also, there was a study a few years ago that showed that male gay couples had sex more often than male-female couples. Lesbian couples had sex the least-frequently of the three groups. This shows that men generally want to have sex more often than women. Assuming that frequency of sex is a measure of sex drive, it would seem to indicate that men have a stronger sex drive than women.

User Detail :  

Name : Rick29946, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, City : Springfield, State : OH Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Rhiannon29978
    Participant
    In my experience, no. I've known an equal number of men and women in heterosexual relationships who wanted more sex than their partners did. I think it might seem like men have higher sex drives because women are discouraged from liking sex too much or from having multiple partners. In addition, lots of women have been raped, molested or otherwise sexually abused, and therefore are not comfortable with sex. Many women experience an increase in sex drive as they get older. I know I have.

User Detail :  

Name : Rhiannon29978, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Jewish, Age : 31, City : Eden Prairie, State : MN Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, 

Sarah
    Is it true that men have more sex drive than women?

User Detail :  

Name : Sarah, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Lesbian, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 13, City : Granger, State : IN Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Ronald-V29469
    Participant
    The male sex drive is high in the teens and twenties. Women's sex drive is low at those times, but rises and peaks in the thirties and forties.

User Detail :  

Name : Ronald-V29469, Gender : M, City : Edmonton, Alberta, State : NA Country : Canada, 

Mikko-Malmivaara
    Participant
    As with most mammals, humans are born with a drive to reproduce. Roughly, the male´s function is to inseminate as many females as possible, while the female seeks to secure the survival of the offspring, by for example nagging and trying to make the male feel guilty of even considering not staying close to the nest (home) to protect it from enemies (found among many primates). Man, of course, is an evolved species capable of various kinds of relationships intercrossing gender, age, social status, etc. May it also be noted that not only humans have sex solely to reproduce, but to keep up social contact.

User Detail :  

Name : Mikko-Malmivaara, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 26, City : Kankaanpaa, State : WY Country : Finland, Occupation : Designer, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.