Serial Killers all white?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Aaron
    Participant
    Most, if not all, of the most notorious serial killers of the past years are white - Dahmer, Manson, Son of Sam, John Wayne Gacy, Aileen Wuornos and Ted Bundy, to name a few. Is there something in the genetics of white people that causes this kind of behavior? Why are most serial killers white?

User Detail :  

Name : Aaron, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Baptist, Age : 31, City : Palo Alto, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Customer Service Rep, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Dan27345
    Participant
    Aaron, I don't know the answer to your question but I have some for you, why do so many black people think white folks owe them everything? Why do blacks refuse to obey the law? Is it because white people have the sense to put the laws on the books to protect society from all of the black criminals in our country? Or is it because the blacks don't want to obey white folks laws? Also, why do black people riot for absolutley no reason? Dan C.

User Detail :  

Name : Dan27345, City : Omaha, State : NE Country : United States, 

Zuras24246
    Participant
    Not exactly, but it is one of the violent crimes that whites are on par with blacks in committing; therefore, given the demographics of the United States, whites would be more likely to be a serial killer. This gives you your impression; statistics, not genes. 'Notorious' is correct, though. Violent white criminals usually get more publicity than black ones. Can you name the black Texas man that followed 15-plus women home from the gym, then brutally raped and murdered them? This was relatively recent. Know his name?

User Detail :  

Name : Zuras24246, Gender : M, Race : American Indian, Age : 25, City : Madison, State : WI Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Marie22243
    Participant
    I guess the arrest of the two black men who were the Maryland serial snipers blew that stupid theory out of the water.

User Detail :  

Name : Marie22243, Gender : F, City : Philadelphia, State : PA Country : United States, 

William
    Have you ever heard of the Cain brothers or the Zebra murders? Do not forget the esteemed Wayne Williams of Atlanta.

User Detail :  

Name : William, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Methodist, Age : 39, City : Columbia, State : SC Country : United States, Occupation : Sales, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Reg
    Participant
    I have no answer on behalf of white people, but I could not resist answering in light of the recent revelations here in the nation's capital. Our serial sniper turns out likely to be not just one black man, but two. They shot every type of person you could find: young, old, white, black, brown and yellow, male and female, etc. No pattern, no discernable reason, just insanity. While I've never believed that white people have a corner on the insanity market, like you I did not believe that anyone who has felt the sting of being a black man in America could bring himself to issue such random and undirected violence on his fellow man. For our collective suffering over all these years, I liked to think that we were just better than that. I guess we are just like everyone else: some good, some bad, all too human.

User Detail :  

Name : Reg, Gender : M, Race : Black/African American, Age : 50, City : Washington, State : DC Country : United States, Occupation : professional, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 

SammiGrrrl
    Participant
    It's not a 'stupid theory'. Statistically, with the two snipers aside, most serial/spree killers have been white males of a certain age group. It's a phenomenon that behavioral scientists have been debating for years, and your reference to those two lowlife snipers really is irrelevant.

User Detail :  

Name : SammiGrrrl, Gender : F, Race : Black/African American, Age : 32, City : New York, State : NY Country : United States, Occupation : Technology, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Maggie
    Participant
    Due to the racial economy we choose not to advertise the other race serial killers in order not to raise question as to why we are racist. And to ask you a question if they only advertised african american, latio or asian serial killers would you say somthing to them?

User Detail :  

Name : Maggie, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 20, City : Houston, State : TX Country : United States, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Melissa
    Participant
    The definition of a Serial Killer is someone Who goes around and kills many people. .. How is a Black gangbanger, who does say 20 drive by's in his life ...killing all 20, Not a Serial killer

User Detail :  

Name : Melissa, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Disability : Deaf, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 21, City : Antioch, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Mango
    Participant
    Well, I do know that genes have something to do with dispositions (some will make a person calmer, more hostile before birth), so it could be somewhere in the recent white gene pool, where this gene is more effective/afects more people...Just the ravings of a fourteen year old, don't take it from me, look it up :)

User Detail :  

Name : Mango, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Greek, Religion : Atheist, Age : 14, City : Portland, State : OR Country : United States, 

Rick
    Heh.. As a white guy, I use to wonder the same thing. I use to think it was because we were smarter, then I grew up a litte and realized that wasnt it. Then I thought maybe because we had more money, and time to put into it. Nope, dosnt really make sense. Until now... now I reasize... it has nothing to do with race at all... Just plain ol' crazy people.

User Detail :  

Name : Rick, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Baptist, Age : 26, City : Greenwood, State : IN Country : United States, Education level : Technical School, Social class : Middle class, 

Po
    Participant
    Well, my rationality is that, majority of the people in this country is white, that's why most of the serial killers are white.

User Detail :  

Name : Po, City : Blacksburg, State : VA Country : United States, 

Amber
    Participant
    most serial killers are white, but there have been some of all races...angel rezendez (hispanic), charles nyg (asian), etc, even women.....it is just more common for them to be white males in their 20's and 30's. i am a criminology major and this is being studied...and just a little thing about wayne williams, there are a lot of questions about his guilt.

User Detail :  

Name : Amber, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : part native american/ part white, Religion : Baptist, Age : 20, City : tempe, State : AZ Country : United States, Occupation : student/ developmental care, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Carrie E
    Isn't Black Gang members killing people considerd serial killers I know there are many out there that have killed more than two people. Even though the reasons are slightly different. I heard of one Black Gang member that killed over 40 people I would consider that a serial killer.I guess just because they are not Crazy makes all the difference but in my opinion If you kill someone you must be kind of crazy anyway.

User Detail :  

Name : Carrie E, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : shamanism, Age : 25, City : Chicago, State : IL Country : United States, Occupation : Veterinary tech., Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

James20881
    Participant
    Follow the norms of society, which is why they are hard to located, they are usually white, middle class or upper-middle class, and from the outward 'normal', there are black serial killers, like atlanta guy and they seem to follow the same patterns, that unless they are looked at closely they seem like everyone else.

User Detail :  

Name : James20881, City : Seattle, State : WA Country : United States, 
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.