See me … feel me…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

PC
    Participant
    It is extremely exciting for a man to look at a woman's body and to touch her. What about women? Do they really enjoy looking at a man's body? His sex organs? Do they enjoy touching it and feeling the texture?

User Detail :  

Name : PC, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Asian, Religion : Christian, City : Kuala Lumpur, State : NA Country : Malaysia, Education level : Technical School, Social class : Middle class, 

Diana
    Participant
    I think it is normal to be attracted to a guy, but I don't have the desire to touch him, just to look and admire.

User Detail :  

Name : Diana, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Italian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 53, City : Richmond, State : VA Country : United States, Occupation : nurse, Education level : Technical School, 

SR28455
    Participant
    I do. Yes. Yes yes yes yes yes.

User Detail :  

Name : SR28455, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Humanist, Age : 23, City : San Antonio, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : unemployed, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, 

Natalia-M
    Participant
    I have always enjoyed the sight of a naked man, but I am continually disappointed by the difficulty of finding such visions. And the fascinating attachments are fun to touch - especially when soft.

User Detail :  

Name : Natalia-M, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : mixed race, Age : 23, City : White Plains, State : NY Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, 

Dominique
    Participant
    Yes I find men's bodies attractive, but scary at the same time. For some reason, to me, the genitalia of a man is very, how shall I say, 'out there.': I've said this to men, and some respond that women's genitalia isn't all that pretty either, which maybe be correct, but I don't think it's as 'out there' as men's. I don't know if that makes sense. Long story short, I think men are attractive, but not in the same way women are. Even though I'm straight, there are a lot more things beautiful about a woman, like her soft skin, hips, breasts, face, legs, etc. For me, it's usually just face and skin color and hair for men.

User Detail :  

Name : Dominique, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Don't believe in religion, Age : 22, City : Washington, State : DC Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Poro Poro
    Many people buy the idea that men are more 'visual' than women (explaning why women are more into romance novels, while men, you know what). However I find myself attracted to images of a beautiful body, be it a man's or a woman's (does it mean I am wired differently then?). Although I would say a woman's body in general is more attractive than a man's simply because women tend to pamper themselves more. Back to a man's body. I don't feel compelled to touch the body of an attractive man but it does make me want to fantasize what it feels like to have my own body against it. When one gets close it almost feels like there is a biological current going on. Does the touching have to do with a man's desire to conquer then?

User Detail :  

Name : Poro Poro, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Asian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 26, City : Toronto, State : NA Country : Canada, Occupation : Computer Programmer, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.