Relationships

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Erika
    Participant
    I recently discovered I have a huge crush on one of my best friends, she's a girl, but does that make me a lesbian even though she's the only girl I've ever been attracted to? And also how should I approach her about this matter? I really want to be with her, but I'm not sure if she likes me that way, or even if she's interested in girls at all.

User Detail :  

Name : Erika, Gender : F, Religion : Atheist, Age : 15, City : allyn, State : WA Country : United States, 

Ann L. Lowenstein
    Participant
    The Brits used to have a specific word for this, which isn't in wide use any more. They called it a "Pash". She is, as you say, one of your best friends, and clearly she has a lot of traits you admire, so your recently-adolescent body and hormones are very likely interpreting that in a sexual way. Being bi-curious at your age isn't at all unusual, but from what I've been told by both lesbian and gay friends, if you really did "swing that way", you wouldn't be this unsure about it. I'd probably try not to come on to her in an obviously sexual way, if I were you, because it would be a rotten thing to lose a friend over a crush. Some basic flirting would give you a good idea if she's even open to the possibility of experimenting, but be prepared to accept it if she isn't responsive

User Detail :  

Name : Ann L. Lowenstein, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Animist, Age : 37, City : K.C., State : MO Country : United States, Occupation : Administrative Assistant, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.