Redheads’ odor

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Nina
    Participant
    Do I imagine this, or do redheads kind of smell 'rusty'?

User Detail :  

Name : Nina, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : Arab/Indian/French, Religion : Pagan, Age : 23, City : Perth, State : NA Country : Australia, Occupation : Researcher, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Augustine23588
    Participant
    You may not be imagining this. I have noticed this as well. I can't describe the smell and it's in no way offensive (at least not to me), but it is definitely 'there'. Many members of any ethnic group, in this case those with Celtic blood, have distinct bodily smells. I read somewhere once that the Vikings smelled 'buttery' to those other nationalities with which they came into contact. It can't be diet because there aren't certain types of food that only redheads eat! This is a fascinating area of study but it doesn't get far in this culture due to 'political correctness' about racial traits.

User Detail :  

Name : Augustine23588, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 40, City : Columbia, State : SC Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Shazza
    Participant
    Well Nina, I think that you have stumble upon one of the mysteries of life. Natural odors I have discovered are very intertwined with the color of ones hair. Rusty redheads, scorched brunettes and green apple blondes are a few examples. So don't worry about it being your imagination...some of us have spent years studying it.

User Detail :  

Name : Shazza, City : Perth, State : NA Country : Australia, 

Laura26051
    Participant
    I think you're imagining this. Are you referring to male or female redheads? As a female redhead, I must say I have never heard that. I would like to know if you personally have had experience with this.

User Detail :  

Name : Laura26051, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 24, City : Cincinnati, State : OH Country : United States, Occupation : Nurse, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Diana
    Participant
    Redheads don't smell any different than brunettes or blondes do. Maybe it's the red-haired girls you're with. I don't believe hair color has anything to do with odor.

User Detail :  

Name : Diana, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Italian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 53, City : Richmond, State : VA Country : United States, Occupation : nurse, Education level : Technical School, 

DJ
    Participant
    I don't believe there is a difference between natural redheads and any one else. There is a popular hair dye called henna that has a strong 'earthy' aroma but produces beautiful shades of red in the hair. People use it because it is completely non-toxic in it purest forms and has a healthy effect on the hair and skin. But the 'earthiness' does linger....

User Detail :  

Name : DJ, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : mixed, Religion : Bahai Faith, Age : 43, City : Rio Rancho, State : NM Country : United States, Occupation : airline worker, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Anonymous
    Inactive
    I am a Natural Redhead and I have NEVER had anyone tell me that I smell like rust! This is really silly, but when I got off of work I asked my fiance if I smelled like rust. He fell out laughing !! He said no way!!

User Detail :  

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.