Reclining drivers – why slink down?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

RobertP
    I'm curious about certain, mostly young males who sit so low in their cars and have seatbacks reclining so that they can barely see over the dashboard. What is that all about?

User Detail :  

Name : RobertP, City : Jacksonville, State : FL Country : United States, 

MariamM
    Participant
    Sitting upright makes you look like a prick. Adolescence is all about rebellion, right? Watch music channels like BET and the videos all show rich men surrounded by women, driving expensive cars with their seat reclined. They're rich, powerful, and deviant. It's just a way to look cool. They'll grow out of it, at least we hope?

User Detail :  

Name : MariamM, City : Bay Area, State : CA Country : United States, 

RobertD
    This started becasue when people would be a getaway driver for some sort of "mission" they would recline their chair back so the median in the door would protect their head. Soon more and more people did this and now it has caught on as a trend. "Drugs are funny. We fought a war for our freedom and another for slavery. Then what do people do with their freedom? Become slaves..." -Sgt of Banton

User Detail :  

Name : RobertD, Gender : Male, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, City : Memphis, State : TN Country : United States, 

AnneB.
    Participant
    My dad is in his seventies and always reclines the seat back to take pressure off his spine. When I use a car after he's driven it, I practically fall in because he's left the seat back reclined so far!

User Detail :  

Name : AnneB., Gender : Female, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : American Indian, Religion : New Age/Metaphysical, Age : 50, City : Jacksonville Beach, State : FL Country : United States, 
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.