Race and penis size

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Charles
    As a student of anthropology with a doctorate in a related field, I have often wondered why from an evolutionary/selective standpoint the body parts are dissimilar.

Why, if you can accept it as fact, do negroids have larger penises than caucasoids or mongoloids (to be PC, "Africans," "Caucasians" and "Asians")? I have some personal theories I will withhold for the time being, but have never seen any explanations in print.

User Detail :  

Name : Charles, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 57, City : Denver, State : CO Country : United States, Occupation : College Professor, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Stephen-Johnson
    Participant
    I hope that for your sake that you are not studying this matter to its full extent. For one thing the size of a penis has nothing to do with the race from which it comes. For example I use to go to a black high school and was one of the few white students that were enrolled. After basketball practice we use to shower as a team before we would head home for the evening. One day I happen to notice that I had the largest penis of the entire basketball team, although I had the smallest balls. They all kept asking how my penis was so large and they all wanted to touch it. I thought this to be rather weird at first, but I let them anyway. So for one thing this shows that this is not a true subject matter, that is unless I happen to be part elephant.

User Detail :  

Name : Stephen-Johnson, City : Bendy, State : WA Country : United States, 

Charlotte32286
    Participant
    To the chagrin of many who would not like to believe this, I have found that there is no 'Great Penis' in reality, only in myth. I have known African-American men with VERY small penises and European American men with VERY big penises. Men are men ... some are hung, some aren't. Race is not a factor.

User Detail :  

Name : Charlotte32286, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Presbyterian, Age : 31, City : Charlotte, State : NC Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, 
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.