Pretty blonde ponders

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Rachel-M30181
    Participant
    As an attractive blonde woman I am curious about the attention I receive from non-white men, specifically Mediterranean and Hispanic men. Are they approaching me because it is their culture to approach all women? Is it because I am a curiosity to them or a novelty perhaps? Is it because white blonde women are seen as more attractive or a status symbol?

User Detail :  

Name : Rachel-M30181, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 21, City : Montreal, State : NA Country : Canada, Occupation : student, Education level : 2 Years of College, 

Dan
    Participant
    Well, all I can say is, if you're fine, you're fine. I've discovered that beauty is equally distributed among all people. As for me personally, if I had to pick the 10 most beautiful women in the world, about 6 or 7 of them would be Latina, and half of them would be those whom I know or have met in my own life. Long black hair, olive or golden brown skin, kickin' curves, incredible eyes, full lips, etc. etc. etc. And I see even the mainstream media is slowly but surely beginning to come to the same realization. However, blond hair is a rarity amongst Latin and Mediteranean nations, so if you were in an area of predominantly said groups, you'd stand out for being blond, and perhaps for being an attractive woman in general, not because of the 'blond bombshell' perpetuation.

User Detail :  

Name : Dan, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : na, Race : Chicano, Religion : Pentecostal Christian, Age : 21, City : Los Angeles area, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Social class : Lower middle class, 

christy32116
    Participant
    i don't know why- but i have noticed the same thing. i think that all females get attention, but i think that blondes get more. i am also curious as to why this is.

User Detail :  

Name : christy32116, Gender : F, Religion : Pagan, City : st. paul, State : MN Country : United States, 

Nicole Taylor
    Participant
    Somehow, I think you'd be okay with any of those reasons.

User Detail :  

Name : Nicole Taylor, Gender : F, Race : Black/African American, Age : 31, City : Washington, State : DC Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.